You Tell Him You're Pregnant

HARRY:

"Thank you so much for the advice, Anne," You said into the phone as you leaned against the wall in the hallway of your flat you shared with your boyfriend. "It's not a problem at all sweetheart, you and Harry should come visit this week, gives me an excuse to bake even more stuff," She said giggling. You smiled and laughed softly at her silliness "I'll make sure of it!" You promised. Once you got off the phone with Harrys mum you sighed deeply and stared around. It wasn't uncommon for you to talk to Anne, in fact you talked to her everyday but this time it was different. You took a pregnancy test, three actually, because you had missed your time of the month and you were nervous. Turns out you are pregnant and the first person that came to mind for advice was his mum. When you told her the news she was more excited than you, only because you had no clue how Harry would react. However Anne had reassured you what she might think her son would do, which gave you some sort of solace. You stood up slowly and threw away the small mess you had made in the bathroom then washed your hands. Every minute you had to wait for Harry to come home was sending you over the edge. You just wanted to tell him and get it over with. Finally about a few hours later the front door of the flat opened gently as you were making dinner. Your breathing hitched as you heard Harrys footsteps come into the kitchen "Hey babe, smells so good in here," Harry commented as he walked up behind you and wrapped you into his arms. You smiled softly and turned around, Harry pressed his lips tenderly against yours. "I have something to tell you," You announced nervously as you kept cooking. Haz leaned against the counter of the kitchen and crossed his arms "What's up?" He asked. "I-uh, Harry I'm... I'm pregnant," You voiced as you stared at him. He stared back with a blank face but quickly his lips turned into a wide open smile. Your heart accelerated into happiness as he scooped you into his arms "This is wonderful news," He whispered.

LIAM:

You were in total freak out mode, there was nothing to calm you down at the moment. You had packed your bags, un-packed them, wrote notes, looked up clinics and just generally freak the fuck out. You were never really good under stress and when you found out you were pregnant the first thing you did was scream at the top of your lungs. You were just glad Liam wasn't home or else he would pop a blood vessel. You didn't know how to tell Liam, that was your first problem. You weren't even sure how it was all going to turn out but you were assuming the worst. You just didn't want to ruin Liams career, he was at his prime and you didn't want to be the cause of his downfall just because you were pregnant with his child. So you came up with different plans like running away, breaking it off with him, leaving and then perhaps coming back, even having an abortion but you knew you would never, ever pull through with any of the ridiculous plans you made. "What's going on in here?" You gasped loudly as you jumped at the sound of Liams concerned voice. You were so preoccupied with your thoughts you didn't hear him come in "Liam!," "[Y/N] why is the bedroom all messed up? why is there a suitcase with all your clothes in it?" Liam asked a hint of panic rising in his voice. You stayed silent not to sure of what to say, you knew he needed to know so before he had a chance to open his mouth again "I'm pregnant," You said bluntly. "Y-you are? s-so your leaving me?' Liam questioned as he rushed by your side. "No Liam I'm not leaving you I just packed in case... In case you didn't want nothing to do with me anymore," You confessed as you silently cried into your hands. You felt Liam grab both your hands and bring them down away from your face "I would never want you to leave, especially now that you are going to give birth to something we created," He said as he brought you into him and gently wiped your tears away.

LOUIS:

You happily shrieked as you ran out the back door of the house you shared with your fiance. Louis who was playing with the dogs outside looked up at you strangely but smiled none the less and joined in on the shrieking and running around. The dogs started getting excited from the atmosphere stared running around you and Louis "Oh my God," You finally breathed out as you try to regulate your breathing. Louis chuckled and pushed his hair out his face "So what were we yelling about?" Louis asked as he tapped your nose and threw a ball at the other side of the backyard so the dogs could chase it. "Boo bear, I'm pregnant!" You told him excitedly, Louis faced you his blue eyes the size of saucers and his mouth hung open "shut up!" He said gripping your shoulders. You and Louis had been trying for little over a year to get pregnant since you two decided you wanted kids. Louis pulled you into him and planted various kisses against your lips, you giggled and kissed him back. "God, I can't wait [Y/N], we need to start getting ready, read baby books, build a swing set, buy toys," Louis said as he guided you into the house. You laughed to yourself as your boyfriend started to list different things you two needed to get for the baby.

NIALL:

"Four years of hard, fun, loving years and now you are going to be the epitome of it," You whispered to your stomach as you looked into the baby store that you had passed by on your way home. It has been exactly one month and three days that you have known you were pregnant. You hand't told Niall yet because he was on tour and you would rather tell him in person. But you didn't have to wait any longer because in a few you knew Niall was going to be home from tour. You quickly rushed home to start on dinner since you wanted to treat him to his favorite home meals. You knew all that time on the rode made him miss home cooked meals. Once you had finished setting up the table and fixing yourself up you waited patiently by the dinner table for him to open the door. Two minutes later the door handle jingled a bit then turned, the door swung open and there before you stood your beautiful Irish boyfriend. Niall looked up and stared right into your eyes as you stared right into his ocean blue ones. With out a moments hesitation he dropped his luggage by the door and ran toward you. You jumped up and wrapped your legs around his torso "Princess, my beautiful wonderful, sexy princess," Niall chanted as he pressed kisses all over your face. "Niall baby, I'm so fucking happy your home," You breathed out as you scanned his face and kissed him passionately on the lips. "I've got something to tell you," You said as he settled you on your feet "Oh yeah, whats that?" He asked as he eyed the food with adoration. "We're pregnant," You said. Niall slowly turned around as he smiled widely "I'm going to be a daddy?" He asked almost innocently, you nodded biting your bottom lip. Niall shouted happily and jumped in the air "Fuck yes!"

ZAYN:

You quietly sob into your hands as you sit on the edge of the bed you shared with your boyfriend Zayn. Only you hadn't shared the bed with him for the last two days, you and Zayn had gotten into a pretty serious argument and ever since then you hadn't spoken to him. It hurt you so much when you two ignored each other because you love him and it literally tore your heart in two not being able to kiss him, or hear his voice. You sobbed harder as the major thought in your head resurfaced faster than lightning. For the last two days he wasn't here you had woken up with extreme morning sickness and it was until yesterday that you found out you were pregnant. You didn't know what to do because he wouldn't answer your calls, and even if he did what were you going to do? He probably hated you at the moment and didn't want to have anything to do with you let alone a baby. You moved your hands away from your face and clutched your stomach sighing as tears slipped off your face and onto your shirt. "Is it true?" You looked up shocked when Zayn walked in holding the pregnancy stick. You stood up quickly and wiped your tears away "Yeah, I took ten, trust me," You sniffled as you stood there awkwardly. Zayn set the test on the night stand and walked up to you "Sweetheart, I'm sorry," He whispered in your ear as he buried his face into your hair. You breathed in his scent as you hugged Zayn closer to you 'It's alright," You mumbled. "We are going to be amazing, just look at us," Zayn said as he faced the mirror with you and gently rubbed your flat stomach.

-----------
Tumblr:   Solounadireccion.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

Climb a tree and jump out of it,

Courtney.xx