Sick//He's

You're Sick & He's Horny~

Louis:

The front door may have closed quietly or slammed shut, but your headache still grew. You wince as your boyfriend's feet pound up the stairs. Your headache is more like a migraine  which is why you're buried in the softest pillows you could find. The goose feathers Louis brought back from Spain are ideal this evening. "(Y/N), get ready for a long night. Because. I'm. Gonna. Destroy. Your. Puss-" He stops in the doorway as you peek at him through your clammy fingers. "You okay?" he asks, shifting his legs uncomfortably. There's a very obvious boner sticking through his sweatpants. "I think my period's starting, because I don't feel good," you complain, shutting your eyes once again. Louis sighs heavily and plops on the bed. He lines his face to yours and pushes your shirt aside to rub the skin of your back. "Really?" Louis whispers. "Tonight?" You nod and slap his hands away. End of discussion.

Niall:

When you wake up in the morning, you truly experience what it's like to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. Your nose felt like it weighed a ton, your head was pounding, and you can just feel how sick you are. You knew you had to go to the doctor. So you called in sick for work and went straight to the doctor, leaving Niall at home to sleep. You get back around noon and getting medication and lunch. Niall's waiting for you in the room, only wearing a towel around his torso. "Hey babe, just got out of the shower?" you ask, tossing your medicine on the bed. Niall laughs. "Nope. I was actually waiting on you..." You catch the hint in Niall's tone of voice. He's looking at you like a predator looking at his prey. "Niall, I'm not a piece of meat," you say. He licks his lips and advances to you. "No, just my sexy girlfriend." He leans down to kiss you, but you pull back quickly. "I'm sick," you explain and he sighs in disappointment.

Liam:

"Hop up, love." You slowly sit on the surface of your bathroom sink. Your boyfriend stands above you, waiting. You get situated and nod for him to continue. He uncaps the top of the medicine and pours the liquid onto a metal spoon. "Ready?" he asks. You purse your lips, because medicine is gross. Unfortunately, you have to if you want to feel any better. "Yes," you reply. Liam goes painfully slow on feeding you the medicine. When the spoons in, it stays there and you squeeze your eyes shut. The taste makes your body shudder. "Baby, you're done!" Liam yanks the spoon out with a giant pop. You grab the cup next you and downed the water to rid the taste. Liam smiles happily. "Glad that's over," he says, spreading your legs so he can stand in between. "Now let's move onto something else..." You're a bit reluctant, but Liam looks really eager. "I promise to be gentle," he whispers. Hook, line, and sinker.

Zayn:

Zayn has been breaking his back trying to tend to all of your sick needs. You feel bad, but Zayn assured you many times that he doesn't mind. In fact, he wants to help you feel better. Or it could be he's leaving for tour soon, and really wants a piece of you. You know. "(Y/N), time for more medicine!" You moan dramatically, "No, no, nooo!" Zayn chuckles, but he doesn't stop coming towards you. "Sit up and eat up," he says jokingly. You give him the evil eye before drinking the liquid in one gulp. "Done, now I'm sleepy. Nighty, night!" You turn over and settle down under your comforter. Suddenly, you feel Zayn's weight press into your back, spooking you. "When you wake, you better be better," he mumbles quietly. His grip tightens around your waist. "I want my prize, (Y/N)." That prize being you, naked, in bed with him, naked also. So you drift off to sleep dreaming of sex with Zayn.

Harry:

Your nose-blowing is the most obnoxious, loud, and slimy noise ever heard. Harry winces as you finish and throw on the ground with the rest of your pile of tissues. "Allergies?" he guesses, seeing your bright red nose. You shake your head and sniff. "'M sick. Thuffy nose. You do...usual..." Your boyfriend laughs like it's the funniest thing in the world. "But we can still...do it. It's been awhile..." You laugh back, making Harry frown. "Four days awhile?" you ask. Harry nods and sits next to you on the sofa. He slides his arm around your waist and pulls you to rest your head on his chest. "Now I'm not forcing you, but..." His fingers travel to your belt buckle, and he toys with the handle. "If you say yes, all your wishes will be answered..." As much as your persuasive boyfriend was bribing you, you just weren't up for it. "Maybe later, babe!" you chirp. You jump up to leave, Harry wanting you even more.

????????????????
Tumblr: paynesticks.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

Put a shirt through a paper shredder and document what happens,

Courtney.xx

I'm doing a stupid Celebrity Rants Book so comment a celebrity and if I hate them they will go in it. I probably hate them too***