Parents//Fighting

Your Parents Are Fighting~
(legit 12-13 years of my life lmao^)

Harry: "harry." you cried into the phone. you heard rustling on the other end, making you cry out in horror. "harry?" you whispered. "(y/n)," he repeated, "why are you crying?" you sobbed once again, trying to ignore your parents screams, and the crashing sounds of plates. "they're fighting- again." harry sighed, "do you want me to come get you?" another crashing sound making you jump. "yes, please."

Niall: Awkwardly picking at your food, nervously glancing between your boyfriend and parents. Their whispers becoming louder. "(y/m/n)! How could you not have known!?" Your father yelled, wincing at the jump of your mother. "I'm not snooping in her business!" Both face to face yelling hateful things back and forth. "I probably should go." Niall whispered in your ear, getting up from his seat. "Let me walk you out." Once you were outside, Niall pulled you into a hug. Letting a tear rolled down your cheek. "I'm sorry about them." He chuckled, lightly pecking your cheek. "Don't be."

Louis: "Shhh." His bottom lip quivering at your upset state. Hoisting you onto his lap, arms still tightly around your waist. Rocking you back and forth. "They always fight." You hiccupped, Louis guided your head to rest on his shoulder. "It's going to be okay, it'll all be over soon." He sighed, kissing the top of your forehead. "All that matters is that I'm here now. To promise you that we will never, ever fight like that." He smiled through his tiny tears, rubbing your back up and down.

Liam: He was on tour, his heart braking that he couldn't be there to comfort you. He knew how bad your parents could get. "Love-" Liam whispered but was cut off my another sob. "Baby, please don't cry. They're just going through a tough time. Okay?" You sniffled, sighing. "I know, Li. But they have been doing it every night." "You want me to sing you to sleep?" He asked, trying to avoid the subject. "Yeah." Liam then started singing.

Zayn: "Come on out." He whispered into the receiver of the phone. "Okay." Hoarse and tired, you jumped out of your window. Seeing Zayns hooded figure stand at the end of your driveway. Running into his open arms, "Thank you for coming." You smiled, kissing his cheek. "Anytime." Zayn smiled at you, wiping away a tear. "Let's go home and get you to bed."

::::::::::::::
Tumblr: tophrry

Comment.VOTE.fan

Wrap yourself in Christmas lights and lay under any tree,

Courtney.xx