Hogs//Blanket

He Hogs The Blanket~

Zayn:

You were just about to drift off to sleep when you felt cold. Zayn had the blanket pulled tightly around him. You tried to pull it away from him, but he was too heavy. You tried to shake him awake but he didn't budge. You were about to get up when zayn pulled your wrist. "where ya going?" He mumbled. "I was about to grab another blanket since you use this one." He smiled and said; "sorry babe c'mere." You cuddled up to him and he wrapped you both in the blanket. In less then a minute you were both drifting off to sleep again."

Harry:

You came home from work and were exhausted. You walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. It was a hot summer night so you only wore a top and underwear. You walked into the bedroom and saw harry lying on the thin blanket. You tried to pull the blanket from under him but no luck. "Hazz, move from the blanket." He only groaned. You straddled his waist and started kissing his neck. He grabbed your hips and a smile played on his lips. "Good you're awake, get up from the blanket." You got off him, he pulled you back. "Ohno babe you're not going to sleep yet. And with that he rolled on top of you....

Niall:

As usual niall was rolled up into the blanket like a burrito. "Niall not again!" You were so tired of this, so you just pushed him off the bed. He shot up from off the bed. "Babe why'd you push me off?" You just smiled evily. "yeah I get it, the blanket". He got up and pulled you flat against his chest, then he rolled you both into the blanket.

Liam:

You were lying on the couch, or actually on liam's chest who was lying with his back on the couch. Suddenly you moved a bit and liam pulled the blanket to him. It fell off of your back, before you could grab it liam grabbed it. "Sorry sweetheart." He threw the blanket over you again.

Louis:

Lou and you always had a blanket fight at night. When you fell asleep you were always cuddled up, but during the night you both roll to the other side of the bed. Louis always ended up with the blankets. You would.always roll over to him and climb under the blankets again.

01010101010101
Tumblr:  onedswifey.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

Queen looking gorgeous on the side in new video! :)x

Jump off of the couch,

Courtney.xx

'Drag Me Down' video was amazinggggggggg omfg Niall looked fabulous as per usual.