First//Lose

"For the first time I had something to lose"~

Harry:"Will, you calm down babe," You uttered, rubbing his shoulders for comfort. "How can I calm down, (y/n), the hate its getting to you, I know it is. It gets to everyone." "I'm learning to ignore it." Harrys eyes still glowed with rage. "What has been up with you, lately, huh, Harry. Trying to protect me from everything." A sigh parted his lips as he plopped down on the couch. "It's just- this is the first time that I am afraid fame is going to drive you away, I have something to loose now." He paused, looking at his hands. "You."

Niall:"Is she okay?" Niall yelled, already crying. "Niall, mate. It's just a fender bender." Liam said trying to ease Nialls nerves. "Is she in the hospital?" He asked the boys once again, ignoring them. "Whats happened?" He rushed out again. "Is she dead. Oh my god, if shes dead. I might as well di-" "Niall!" Harry roared, forcing his best friend to sit down. "What is wrong with you!? We have already told you she is fine." Nialls face dropped. "I know, I just don't want to loose her."

Louis:His breath patted your exposed neck, making you open your eyes. To bright lights and his arm draped around your waist. Silently cursing, you pushed his arm off of you. Only for him to grunt and turn to his other side. Sighing in relief you got dressed, eyeing him carefully. You were in the clear, or so you thought. You grabbed your purse, as all your shit you had in there fell out. Louis stirred awake, "(y/n)? Where are you going?" Frowning apologetically you mouth a sorry, and rushed out. Only for Louis to throw sweat pants on and run after you.

Liam:"Back off man!" Liam spat, veins popping out of his arms as his finch clenched. "Or what, ya going to call your mum." He chuckled. "No, this." He muttered, colliding his fist with the guys cheek. Obviously bigger, the man didn't even flinch. "Liam! Let's just go okay," You urged grabbing his arm. "Oh no, princess. We're going to finish this like real men." The large man smirked, puffing out his chest. Liam was about to go until you yanked him back. "Liam, let's go. Now." Once outside you sighed, "Why cant we go to a club without you punching a guy, Li?" "Because," He spat back. "I can't loose you.

Zayn:"I really do love you," Your best friend muttered against your lips. You frowned, he was drunk. "No, you don't mate. You love pretty girls." You sighed, patting his chest. Taking the drink that he clutched tightly out of his hands, setting it down on the table. "Let's get you home, aye? We can wath power rangers." Drunk Zayn nodded, placing his hands on your hips as you led the way out of the party. "I wasn't lying back there, babe. I know it was sudden but I saw you getting comfy with the waiter and I just couldn't loose you." He smiled, kissing you.

333333333333333333
Tumblr: tophrry

Comment.VOTE.fan

"You deserve the best, you're beautiful,"

Courtney.xx