Friends//Birthday 2

You're Best Friends & It's His Birthday~

Liam:

Harry brought you back to his flat. You walked in the door and just felt like crying and dying. Liam was never going to want to date you now especially since he has Sophia and you're nothing like her. Plus, he asked you out a long time ago and you said no. It was your fault and you knew it. Harry let you just watch tv and you both ended up sleeping on the couch. When you woke up, he was laying on top of you. He had his back pressed up against your stomach and his hair was in your face. You pushed him off and he fell on the floor with a bang and groaned.
"Uh, ow. Why'd you push me?"
"You were laying on top of me. Literally on top. Your hair was in my face so I was just breathing in curls."
"Oh. Sorry"
"It's fine. I got to go anyway. Thanks so much for taking me back here though. I have to go clear my head."
You walked to the door to leave but he ran over to you and turned you around kissing you. He said he'd liked you for a long time so you went on to date him.

OOOOOO

Zayn:

It was 9 in the morning and your phone was ringing. You grabbed it off your nightstand and saw Zayn's picture [from when he was around 10 years old]. You clicked the green button to answer.
"Hello"
"Hey sexy"
He was always flirtatious like the people on Sims4.
"What's up Zayn? How are you doing?"
"I'm good Y/N/N. I was just calling to tell you I have some good and bad news."
"Alright. Tell me the bad news first."
"Well, me and Perrie broke up."
"Oh Zayn, I'm so sorry hun."
"Nah, it's fine. I love her, always have always will. But I love her more as a friend plus the long distance thing was too much of a problem. How do you miss your own boyfriend's birthday?"
"I love her too Zayn. She was a great person to know, but you're right. On the bright side what's the good news?"
"Now that i'm single and eating a Pringle, literally; I wanted to know if you wa Ted to come to Cancun with me?"
"Of course, Zayn. We'll have a great time."
"Yeah we will. Bye baby. Love you Y/N."
"I love you too Z-Z."
You guys met at the airport and went to Cancun. You guys and an amazing trip and let's just say you left as best friends but came back as a little more than that. You, Zayn, and Perrie still keep in contact to hang out. Perrie is totally fine with you sati Zayn and congratulated you both. She even has a new boyfriend and you guys go on double dates.

OOOOOO

Harry:

You and Harry watched the movie; which he loved. Then you guys ate some more cupcakes and talked about him and his life. He was talking about his music and you were taking about the music you liked. You asked him about Nicki Minaj and he instantly smiled.
"So, you do like her?"
"Uh, duh."
"Have ya ever seen her live?"
"No. I want to though. So bad. She's got a big fat ass. Get it? Like in 'Anaconda' when she sings "Yeah! This one is for my bitches with a fat ass in the fucking club. I said, "Where my fat ass big bitches in the club?" Fuck them skinny bitches, fuck them skinny bitches in the club."
"Alright well. On that note, open your gift from me."
"Where is it?"
He really must be clueless because it's right next to him.
"Right next to you Harry."
"Oh. I didn't even see it."
"I know. It's been there the whole time."
He ripped through the paper and took the top off of the box. He squealed for a good 5 minutes.
"NO FREAKING WAY!!!! NICKI MINAJ TICKETS? NO WAY!!! NO WAY!!!! THIS CANT BE TRUE. OH MY GODDDDDD. I LOVE HER. PINK PINT TOUR. AAAAHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT IM SO EXCITED. BITCH, IM EXCITED!"
"I know you're excited. I hope you have fun with whoever you bring. I heard it's supposed to be great!"
"IT IS GREAT."
He started walking in to the kitchen to grab his phone when he leaned around the corner and said "Oh, Y/N? You're coming with me. There ain't no way you ain't coming. Love you. Best birthday ever. Thanks for the best present ever"
"You're welcome. Love you too."

OOOOOO

Louis:

You lead Louis out to the terrace and there was a small fluffy puppy sitting there.
"Aw. It's so cute. What's it's name?"
"You choose the name. It's a Maltese and he's a boy."
"Cool. Thanks Y/N. I'll name him Dumpling."
"Odd choice but okay."
"Come here Dumpling. Come here baby."
The puppy ran over to Louis and licked his face yipping.

OOOOOO

Niall:

you guys ended up dating and went on an official date to Nandos. Not the fanciest but you didn't need fancy, you just needed a best friend like him.

797292$91719$191791$29$2972$929$2$973622579060000000000000
Mine. --Cai0t0lin6

Comment.VOTE.fan

Purge like the movie,

Courtney.xx