IMAGINE for Riya

You had just landed in Aruba for your honeymoon and were both looking for your luggage. When you finally found them you grabbed the suitcases and noticed Harry wasn't near you anymore. You grabbed all three suitcases of stuff you both brought and began lugging them through the the airport. You couldn't find Harry anywhere and you didn't know where the car was that was going to pick you up so you went to ask an airport employee.

"Hello how may I help you?" The man behind the counter asked with a smile.

"Hi! Do you know where the rental car pick up is?" You asked.

Yes it's straight out the door behind you," he smiled again.

"Thank you so much, I feel so dumb," you laugh.

"Don't worry about. Have a great day sweetheart," he waved.

"Thanks you too," you smiled and walked out the door finally finding Harry waiting.

"Where were you Riya?" He asked you annoyed.

"Where was I? Where were you Harry?" You asked annoyed.

"Right here," he rolled his eyes as if you were stupid.

"Thanks for your help by the way," you said pointing at the three suitcases.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed one suitcase throwing it in the trunk of your rental car. You then had to put the other two in the trunk while he sat in the car. You were getting angrier as more time passed. You opened the back door and sat back there alone huffing. You slammed the door so he sped off to the hotel. At the hotel the employees took your luggage  for you. They were going to bring it to your room for you. You thanked them as Harry walked off to the front desk rudely. You followed after him as he got your room keys.

Harry then led you to your room and opened the door to see the luggage on the floor neatly against the wall. You grabbed the suitcases and began unpacking them all except for the one that was exclusively Harry's. You unpacked them and put everything where it belonged. After you finished Harry looked at you as if you were insane.

"Why is my suitcase on the floor still?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me Harry? You haven't helped me once or even thanked me once today. Why would I do something nice for you?" You sneered.

"You're ridiculous Riya. You're being a total bitch," he spoke angrily.

"Screw you Harry," you yelled throwing your shoe at his chest.

You stormed to your temporary bedroom and sat on the bed crying. You heard Harry slam his fist onto the counter and huff out a breath. You laid under the covers crying until you heard Harry begin picking the lock. He then slammed the door open.

"Get out Harry. I'm not in the mood to be yelled at anymore," you said angrily.

"Riya....baby, I'm sorry," he said laying next to you in the bed.

"You're an ass Harry," you rolled your eyes as he pulled you closer to him.

You kicked your legs and squirmed away.

"Riya, come on. We just got married, don't act like this," he said.

"Act like what Harry?" You yelled.

"Please stop baby. I'm so sorry," he said kissing your cheek.

"I love you Riya," he said kissing down your neck.

"Haz," you slapped your hand over your mouth as he kissed down your neck and chest.

The next morning you both woke up with smiles and you both ended up using makeup as a cover up.

//////////
Thanks for requesting and sorry it took soooooo long @rialovesnobody

Comment.VOTE.fan

Eat the leaves¿ off a pineapple,

Courtney.xx