IMAGINE for Surae

"Harry stop. That's far enough! Ow stop," you yelled.

Harry and you were at the beach because he had a day off finally. Harry was holding your hand and leading you into the ocean but he was going out too far. You were afraid that he was going to get eaten by a shark or you were. Every time he pulled you your feet got all cut up by the broken shells on the ocean floor.

"Surae just take two more steps," Harry whined.

"Harry we're past my knees and below my waist this is far enough," you stated.

He just groaned and pulled you out a bit further making you kind of scared. When a wave came you let it pull you back a few feet so that you were back to where the water only hit your waist.

"Surae what are you doing?" He was staring at where you were standing so far from him.

"Being safe Harry," you smiled.

He chuckled and moved back to stand near you. You both continued jumping the waves when you heard the lifeguard blow his whistle multiple times. You and Harry turned around to see the lifeguard pointing past you both so you turned. When you turned around Harry's grip on your hand tightened and you screamed. Right before your very own eyes was a swordfish. The lifeguard kept blowing his whistle as people panicked to get out of the water.

"Surae come on," Harry tried to keep his voice calm but you could see the panic in his eyes.

"I love you Harry," you whispered as he picked you up and tried to run through the water using the oncoming waves to push him through the water.

When he finally hit the sand he set you on the ground and kissed you softly.

"So much for our beach trips," he chuckled.

"Thank goodness we moved back," you said and he couldn't help but nod in agreement.

You grabbed your phone form where it sat inside your beach bag and took a picture of the swordfish Harry helps you escape from. You posted it on Instagram caption-less receiving tons of comments in concern. After that you and Harry didn't really visit the ocean too much and decided that the ocean was not for you. You would stick to pools.

::::::::::::::::
@surae2003
Thanks for requesting!

Comment.VOTE.fan

Lick a crab,

Courtney.xx