He Tells You He Wants To Have A Family With You

Niall:

"Niall where are you taking me? Is this one of your kinky games?" you asked in confusion and giggled as Niall had blindfolded you and then slung you over his shoulder unexpectedly.
"Just wait, it's a surprise." He chuckled and continued to walk with you perched uncomfortably on his shoulder. You knew that he hadn't taken you outside so you must still be in your shared house. You suddenly had the smell of fresh paint invade your nose as a door clicked open and you were lowered to the soft carpet.
"Okay, you can look now" Niall's tone sounded nervous when he slid the purple scarf from your eyes. You flicked your eyes open and saw a cream coloured room and a matching crib set up in the corner.
"Why is our spare room now a nursery? Niall I'm not pregnant" you asked wondering why Niall had done this without you knowing.
"Because I would really like to start a family with you. We've been married for a year now and I think now is the perfect time to settle down and try for a baby." He looked at you with a hopeful look in his eyes which made you grin widely and throw your arms around his neck.
"I'd love to start a family with you Niall, when do you want to try then?" You asked in a suggestive tone and trailed your fingers teasingly over his tensed muscle.
"As much as I would love to right now. I'm hungry. So lets do it tonight" he smirks and placed a sweet kiss on the tip of your nose.

Zayn:

"So (Y/N), I was thinking and how about on our honeymoon we try for a baby?" Zayn whispered in your ear as you two slowly swayed on the dance floor to a song at your wedding reception.
"A b-baby?" Your eyes widened slightly and butterflied rushed to your stomach. "But Zayn we've only jut gotten married, we don't have to hurry into having a baby"
"Well we've been together for 4 years and we used to talk about this when we were 6 years old." He said making you remember about how you'd spend everyday with him, your bestfriend and now husband, dreaming about your future, never having would have guessed this would happen.
"I remember that and I've always wanted children with you, but can't we wait at least another year? I don't think I'm ready yet. I'm sorry Zayn" you said and felt bad for denying him of a child on his wedding night.
"It's okay, I can wait if you want" He smiled and rubbed your back reassuringly as you continued swaying to the slow rhythm with him.

Louis:

"URGH" Louis groaned as he rolled off of you lazily after having leaned over into the bedside table to get a condom during a heated make out session.
"What's wrong?" You asked.
"We're out of condoms" he huffed obviously annoyed.
"Go get some?" You frowned wondering why he hadn't sprung up and hurried out of the door like he did the last time this happened. He rubbed his eyes and got on top of you, straddling your hips in his previous position and started kissing up your neck leaving hot butterfly kisses behind.
"How about we don't use them?" He said in between kisses.
"Why?"
"Because I want a baby Tommo running around the house" his kisses continued trailing up your neck and chin until they reached your soft lips and moulded perfectly together. You didn't get a chance to tell him what you thought of that, as he had already started undressing you both.

Liam:

"Liam what has gotten into you?" Why are you being do touchy?" You asked as Liam's hand crept up your thigh whilst sitting at a table in your favourite restaurant, celebrating your 3rd wedding anniversary.
"I'm just showing you how much I love you" he smiled, his hand creeping further up your thigh.
"In the middle of a restaurant? Seriously why are you doing this?" You placed your hand on his in an attempt to get him to stop.
"Because I'm just letting you know what we are going to do when we get home" he smirked and gently kissed your neck makings shiver ghost down your spine.
"Liam, you've never been this horny before in public! Why?"
"Because I want to try for a baby tonight" he pecked your lips and retracted his hand off you thigh. A grin stretched across your face. Ever since you married Liam 3 years ago, you had wanted a baby but he always put it off saying that he wasn't ready and made you wait. But now you could hardly control your excitement, knowing that soon you would have a little baby Payne.

Harry:

"Harry look at how cute she is!" You cooed as you held your newborn niece in your arms, Harry was standing behind you in the hospital room with his chest pressed against your back. He gazed over your shoulder at the small blue eyed, blonde haired baby.
"She's so small" he leaned over and placed his finger inside her tiny fist.
"How about when we go home we start trying to create a cousin for her?" Harry asked, gently stroking your nieces flushed, chubby cheek. It took you a moment to realise what he meant and you furrowed your eyebrows.
"So you want to try for a baby?"
"Yeah, I think we are ready and we'd make great parents," he smiled and placed a sweet kiss on your cheek.
"Harry" you sighed "I don't want a baby yet, you're still on tour and I'm going to need you." You hated to disappoint him but couldn't lie to him either.
"But-"
"We can try when this tour is finished. Okay?" You said trying to reason with him.
"Okay" Harry said sadly but he knew that he would try to get his own way sooner than you wanted.

////////
Tumblr: everythinglittlemixand1d.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

Eat a spoon of soil,

Courtney.xx