Sun//Red

Sunburn~

Harry:

"Y/N." He whined walking into your apartment, "It hurts." "I did tell you to put sun cream on." You stated with a small shrug as you followed him to the living room. "I did." He pouted as he carefully sat on the edge of the couch. "Obviously not enough," You sighed. "Help me? Please?" He asked, wincing when he touched his shoulder. "I'll get the aloe vera." You gave him a small smile before going to find the aloe vera, and when you returned he was shirtless, waiting for you to rub the cold cream onto his red shoulders and back.

Liam:

"Liam!" You called, walking down the hall, bottle of aloe vera in hand. "Yeah?" He asked, almost bumping into you as you walked into the bedroom. He wrapped his arms around your waist, his hands on your lower back, but he quickly pulled away when you winced. "Are you okay?" Was the first thing that left his mouth. "Sunburn," You murmured, holding the aloe vera up, "Can you rub some of this onto my back please?" "Sure, lie down, love. But next time-" You cut him off, "I know, i know. Wear sun cream."

Louis:

"It's not funny, Louis." You complained with a groan, slowly and carefully lying down on the couch. "Well what did i tell you, babe?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "To put the sun cream on. I get it Lou, you were right. Now please help me, it really hurts." You whined. He left and returned a minute later with aloe vera, tugging your t shirt over your head, you lay on your front on the couch and let Louis rub the freezing cold cream all over your back and shoulders.

Niall:

You watched as Niall winced trying to lie down on the bed. He had been out all day with the boys, at the beach. "Sunburn?" You asked, already knowing the answer. "Mhm." He gave a short nod. "Let's see and i'll get the aloe vera." You helped him get his t shirt over his head and looked at his red back. "Lie down and i'll be back in a minute." You instructed, leaving to get the aloe. When you walked back into your bedroom, Niall was lying on his from, waiting for you to massage his back with the cool cream.

Zayn:

"Um, Y/N?" Zayn asked, standing in the living room doorway. You looked up from the book you had been reading, "Yeah?" "Y'know how i was at the beach with the lads today?" He asked nervously, playing with his fingers. "Yes?" "Well, i put sun cream on, but then i forgot to put more on later on, so do we have any aloe vera?" You let out a quiet laugh, placing your book on the coffee table before standing, "Yeah, i'll go get it." "Thank you." Zayn called after you. When you walked back into the living room, aloe vera in hand, Zayn let you rub the cold cream onto his burnt shoulders and arms.

--------

Tumblr: 1band-1dream-1d.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

Melt a fork,

Courtney.xx