Lmao Dirty

Harry: Moaning underneath him, you lifted your hips up to meet his. Your legs were wrapped tightly around his waist and your arms were locked around his neck. Harry's curls and hot breath tickled your collarbone. You could feel the intense pleasure as he kept his thrusts slow and intimate. His lips placed sloppy kisses up and down your neck and jaw, sucking on your sweet spot, only making you moan even louder. You were getting close and judging my the small whimpers coming from his mouth, you could tell he was too.

Liam: Liam rested between your spread legs, thrusting at a steady but forceful pace. Your breasts were in your hands, your fingertips twirling around the sensitive buds to intensify the pleasure for yourself. Liam had his arms on either sides of your head, keeping himself propped up as he pushed his hips deeper against yours. You could feel every inch as he entered you over and over again. It was pure bliss. Yours and Liam's moans mixed, echoing through the bedroom. This was out of love, and both of you could feel it with every intimate movement.

Niall: Still buzzing from the intense foreplay, you couldn't stop the loud whimper that left your mouth as he pushed in. Your eyes fluttered shut, short pants leaving your mouth. It was total ecstasy with every small or large movement. Niall's fingers went to your clit, pressing down while rubbing quick circles. A squeal left your mouth, your back arching and your stomach clenching. Your legs quivered with the intense amount of pleasure you were receiving. The release came unexpected from both of you, a loud fulfilled sound echoing the room.

Zayn: His body was completely pressed against yours as you straddled his lap, naked. You could feel him inside you, moving slightly as he ground his hips into yours. Your breasts were pressed against his chests, your arms wrapped loosely around his neck. Lazy, sloppy and breathless kisses found their way against your guys' lips. You began lifting your hips, rocking them over his length, and guiding him to your sensitive spot, releasing a surprised, but pleasurable gasp. A satisfied smirk came onto his face as he kissed you again, continuing to make love to you the best way he knew how.

Louis: Being on your honeymoon, of course intimacy was going to be involved. Louis had you gently pinned to the soft bed, his length plunging in and out of you at a steady, firm pace. Short pants and quiet, high-pitched screams left your mouth, an overwhelming amount of pleasure spreading through your entire body. It felt different this time, and definitely in a good way. The connection you had with your new husband had been taken to a new level, and you swear in this moment, you had never been happier.

///////
Tumblr:  aurora1dlreferences.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

Smash an alarm clock on your head,

Courtney.xx

Y'all know it's crazy cough season again and this bitch has it !!!!!!! Of course bc God forbid I don't get it one year! Lol