BFF//IMAGINE for Merari

He's Your Best Friend And Tells You He Loves You~

When Niall told you he was coming home to visit everyone you were beyond excited. You didn't go with his family to the airport in order to keep the reunion special, but that didn't stop you from waiting outside of his house with a poster that read Welcome Home Niall! When you saw his family's car turn onto the street you began getting even more anxious as you waited. When the car pulled into the driveway and he got out of the car you let out an excited squeal.

"Merari!" He yelled and ran over to you.

"Niall!" You yelled and jumped into his arms for a hug.

"I missed you so much Merari, you don't even know," he said as he set you on the ground.

"I missed you too Ni," you said and smiled at him.

"I'm sorry I've waited so long to say this Merari, but being on tour made me realize that there is no way I could deny this. I love you Merari," he said and kissed you.

You kissed him back and pulled back saying, "I love you too Niall. I just didn't want to admit it because I didn't think you felt the same way as me."

He just laughed and pulled you in for a hug. When Niall went back on tour a few months later you were crushed but did get to go visit him. At a concert in Ireland Niall revealed that he was dating you and fans were ecstatic because they knew you both had been best friends since childhood.

----------
Thanks for the request Merari!!!

Comment.VOTE.fan

Almost at 100 updates!!!! Softball starts soon so I might end at 100 updates but probably 150 lmao.

Throw a penny in a fountain and then take a quarter out of it,

Courtney.xx