Buying Furniture

Louis: "Excuse me, Sir?" you shoot Louis a mischievous grin and turn to the sales associate. "Yes? Do you need help, Miss?" the guy replies, adjusting his name tag. "Me and my boyfriend here are looking for a couch," you reply, pointing to Louis. The guy nods and looks at both of you with a raised eyebrow. "Okay, what kind of couch were you looking for? Any color or style in particular?" Louis nods. "Well, Sir, before you sell us a couch I need to know your intentions," the blue-eyed boy says seriously, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. "Um, all right," the sales associate replies, clearly confused. "Have any of these couches been sexually abused?" you ask seriously, glancing around the store. The salesman looks horrified and shakes his head. "No! No, um..." Louis nods slowly, plopping down on a nearby leather sofa. "Were any these couches produced by child slaves in Indonesia? 'Cause that won't work," your boyfriend muses, giving you a furtive grin. Messing with the salespeople was you two's favorite thing to do when shopping. "No! They were all handcrafted in Milan!" the salesman exclaims, shaking his head. "Aw, no, we're just screwing with you, bro," Louis laughs, shaking the guys hand. "Yeah, we actually just want a nice blue couch, you got any?" you add. The sales guy is a good sport and he laughs along, leading you to a gorgeous sky blue sofa in the corner of the store. 

Niall: "Babe! Look!" Niall squeals like a little kid, hopping on a display bed. "I'm flying!" You let out a laugh and shake your head, motioning him to come down. "Niall! You're gonna get us kicked out! Stop!" you scold. "Aw, come on! We won't get kicked out!" he stops jumping for a moment and motions for you to join him. With a reluctant sigh, you slide off your heels and join him on the bed, the two of you jumping up and down like kids. "HEY! NO JUMPING ON THE BEDS!" a saleswoman shouts suddenly, running over to the two of you. You both quickly stop jumping and your cheeks flush with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, love," Niall says, batting his eyelashes and giving the woman a smoldering look with his baby blues. The woman all but swoons and she smiles, nodding. "Oh, it's fine, darling. Just...don't let it happen again!" she chirps, walking away. "Niall! You slut! Since when do you use your looks to get out of trouble?" you laugh, slapping his arm playfully. "Harry's been giving me lessons," he grins, waggling his eyebrows. "You need to start spending more time with Liam, you naughty leprechaun!," you tease. "Now, let's go buy a table, yeah?" 

Harry: "We have to make sure we buy a nice quality bed," Harry muses, walking through the various displays. "Oh, of course," you reply, slapping his ass playfully. "And a pretty bed, a pretty pretty bed," he sings, pausing to look at a huge dark wood King size. "Hm, this one might work, but I can't tell," you say, running your finger along the headboard. "Get in the bed so I can imagine what it'll look like in our house." Harry looks at you like you're crazy but obliges, hopping on the mattress and posing seductively. "Do I look delicious?" he jokes, making a kissy face. You laugh and playfully thwack him with a pillow. "Oh, so SO delicious," you reply. "I think this bed could work, it's nice." He nods and pats the space next to him. "Okay, but first you have to get in the bed with me so I can properly imagine it in our place." You roll your eyes and plop down next to him, leaning against the soft material. "Okay, sold," he yawns, kissing your cheek. "Now let's buy this bed and get it home so we can test it out." 

Zayn: "Look at this pillow! It matches your tat," you exclaim, picking up a ying-yang pillow and tossing it in the air, catching it. "Cool! Let me see it," he calls, motioning for you to toss the pillow across the store. "Zayn! I suck, you know I can't throw!" you reply, shaking your head. "Aw, I believe in you! Toss it!" he encourages, holding his hands out to catch. With a sigh, you chuck the pillow across the store towards Zayn...but it manages to hit a nearby lamp and send it falling over, hitting your boyfriend in the head. "Holy Shit!" you gasp, biting back a laugh. You run over to where Zayn's rubbing his head, standing the lamp back up. "Remind me not to encourage the tossing of objects by you anymore," he grins, a small bruise forming on his forehead. "Aw, babe, I'm sorry," you say softly, kissing the bruise. "But I told you I suck!" He nods and kisses your cheek, picking up the ying-yang pillow. "So, what did we come here for, again?" he asks, looking around the furniture store with curiosity. You two were the worst when it came to shopping, you were both easily distracted by anything shiny or cool looking! "Um.." you sigh, looking around. "Oh! A new kitchen table! Yeah." The two of you make your way towards the kitchen furniture section, stopping at literally everything interesting along the way. 

Liam: "Smile!" you shout as Liam picks up a candle. He smiles and turns towards your phone camera, holding up the candle Statue of Liberty style. Ever since you'd walked in the store, you'd been playing photographer and snapping pictures of him with all kinds of furniture. "My turn!" Liam exclaims, digging his phone from his pocket. "Pose for me! Work it! work it!" He smiles, his eyes crinkling as you pose dramatically against a television set. "This is so fun," you laugh, grabbing a pillow and clutching it to your chest, making a funny face. "Let's take a selfie!" you shout, holding up your phone, pulling him close to your side. You both make a silly face and snap a photo. "Oh my God, we're such awful customers," he says after a moment. "Taking pictures and stuff instead of buying things!" You shrug and grab a pillow from a nearby couch. "This is actually pretty. We can buy this?" you offer, shaking the pretty gray chevron square. "Okay. Now, before we buy it, pose with it!" he jokes, snapping a picture once more.   

.....................

Tumblr: 1directionscenarios.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

I was writing one where you both go furniture shopping but it was dumb so I was like mmmmm better look that up.

Question that you don't have to answer but most certainly can: 

What's your least favorite food?

all seafood. literally all seafood. i hate fish and shrimp and ew it makes me sick

Smash your head on a desk,

Courtney.xx