Nightmare//IMAGINE for Amber

THE PICTURE AT THE TOP/SIDE WTF LMAO. ALMOST BEGAN SCREAM LAUGHING WHO THE HELL DOES THIS KID THINK HE IS? I AINT LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND ON DRAW SOMETHING LMAO. KIDS THESE DAYS ARE THIRSTY AF. HES PROBABLY SOME PERVY 12 YEARS OLD AND I JUST TURNED 16 SO NO BITCH GTFO.

ADD MY DRAW SOMETHING @/CoCo9922 and verse me. I'm okay at drawing :/ Or comment your name here ---> and I'll add you (:

Zayn Has A Nightmare Where You Leave Him~

At 3 am you woke up tired of not really being able to sleep all night long and went downstairs to your kitchen. You grabbed a water bottle from your fridge and filled a cup with dry cereal. You then sat on the couch and flipped through channels eating dry cereal. You finally settled on watching Jurassic World and near the end you were almost asleep when you felt someone jump next to you waking you instantly. Your eyes flew open in surprise but softened at the sight of an upset Zayn. "Zayn, what's wrong?" You asked rubbing his back as he leaned into you. "Amber, I th-thought you l-left me," he cried out and buried his face in your shoulder. You continue rubbing his back slowly and shushing him. When he calmed down you said, "Zayn Malik, I would never leave you. I love you more than anything in this world," you said. "I know but it felt so real. You said you were t-tired of me n-not being home," he said calm enough to the point where he could sit up and look at you fully. "I love you Z. You know that babe," you said kissing his forehead. "Sorry Amber," he said wiping his face and taking a deep breath. "Why weren't you in bed?" He asked. "Couldn't sleep," you said as you ate some cereal, "needed a snack." He just laughed and grabbed your cup eating some cereal. You spent the rest of the night on the couch. You went to sleep early the next night and made sure to reassure Zayn that you loved him.

///////
For kaufmannamber this took ages. Idk what the heck happened.

'Winter Storm Jonas' hit hard af so school is cancelled tomorrow. We got at least 3- 3 1/2 feet of snow?

Comment.VOTE.fan

Eat yellow snow,

Courtney.xx