Dreams//Silent 1/5

You Dream About Another Member & He Gives You The Silent Treatment~

Liam:

"Niall, no..." Liam woke up when he heard you saying Niall's name. He then shook you awake and looked at you expectantly. "What Li?" You ask trying not to yawn. "Care to explain why you were saying Niall's name and laughing?" He looks at you with a frown. "Oh umm...Well in my dream me and him got married." He nodded with a hurt expression, "The why did you say no?" You shrugged and said, "we were on our honeymoon and he wanted to go swimming." He just nods and stands up. He then took his clothes to the bathroom and ignored you. You fell back asleep not thinking much of your dream. As the day progressed you noticed that Liam was ignoring you and would only talk when he needed to. Later that night you heard Liam talking on the phone in your room as you got changed in the bathroom. "I know right? That's what she did...now I don't know if I can...but what if she says no...but what if...but...but...okay...you're right..thanks," he said. "Liam who are you talking to?" You mouthed. "Niall, and I told him about your dream." "No," you said covering your red cheeks. "Yeah, she's embarrassed...okay. (Y/n) he said it's no big deal," Liam said. You just nodded embarrassed. "Alright well, I've got to go. Bye" "Liam what were you talking about?" "Mainly you," he smiled. "After my dream you said what if she says no. Who?" You asked. He then got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. He asked you to marry him as you screamed yes and hugged him. Niall then burst into the room and you ran to him to hug him. "You suck but I love you," you laughed adding, "I love you too Liam." "I'd hope my fiancée loves me," he laughed. You nodded smiling.

-----

Mine.

This one was a mess haha.

Comment.VOTE.fan

Eat dog food,

Courtney.xx