Gangster//Sweet (Read AN)

IMPORTANT A/N

He's a Gangster But Sweet To You~

Louis:

You and Louis lived in a pretty rough area meaning almost every building had broken or boarded up windows. You were walking past the alley that everyone not from the area stayed far away from. You didn't want to go past it but you were late for getting your daughter, Hayley, from pre-school. You took the pepper spray that Louis got you out of your purse along with the switchblade he gave you. You walked quickly keeping your head down until you heard a loud whistle. You kept walking until you heard someone yell "Hey baby where are you going so quickly?" You tried to keep walking but you felt a tight grip on your shoulder and the person spun you around. You turned to come face to face with a pale man littered with tattoos. The man put held you close with one arm and used his other hand to touch you. "Ben!" You heard a very familiar voice. When you looked over "Ben's" shoulder you saw Louis standing there with his jaw dropped. "Hey get the fuck away from her! Now!" He yelled at Ben storming over. When Louis punched him in the face you sprayed him with the pepper spray Louis gave you using your one free hand. When he let go of you, you kicked him in the nuts (lol) then ran into Louis arms. "(Y/n), I'm so sorry." He apologized as he held you close to him. "What the hell are you doing Louis?" You asked slightly ticked. "I don't know (y/n), I thought doing this would help me take care of you and Hayley." You pushed him away and looked into his eyes,"Hayley and I love you with every bone in our bodies Lou. You do take care of us believe me. You doing this isn't going to help take care of us. Now I have to go get Hayley want to join me?" He nodded and you grabbed his hand walking to the pre-school. "What were you doing walking past that alley anyway?" He asked you. "I was late for getting Hayley so I was taking a shortcut," you said sheepishly, "What were you doing Louis? And don't give me any bullshit, I deserve to know." He took a deep breath, "I was in a gang. The alley is our ground. The gang guaranteed our safety in this town. Now that I'm not in the gang we have to go." You just nodded. "We can stay with your sister, I know she won't mind, she's not near this city, Hayley loves her, and then we can get back on our feet." He nodded and greeted Hayley as she ran from the school. The three of you took a taxi to your apartment grabbed what few things you had and took the taxi the rest of the way to Lottie's house completely forgetting the gang.

Liam:

Liam had a lot of money and you both lived lavishly in your New York penthouse. You knew Liam made a lot of money you just didn't know how he made all of the money. He never told you every time you asked he would derail the conversation. You were sitting in your living room when you heard pounding on the door and heard the hinges broke. You got up to hide but it was too late three men you didn't know were stands in the living room holding a tied up Liam. "Li...." You trailed off. "Shut the fuck up bitch!" One of the men yelled at you. You stood still silently as they walked around your house picking things up and throwing them totally destroying the house. You saw Liam fighting the men and they finally threw him down. He landed with a thud face-first. You ran over to him and turned him over. "What's this Liam?" You asked him. He just shook his head. "What? Pretty boy didn't tell you he was in a gang? That tear drop by his eye wasn't to pretend he was crying dumb bitch!" The other guy said laughing. "You're in a gang?" You asked Liam. He nodded and avoided eye contact with you. "Pretty boy never paid up so now his toy will pay the price they said pulling you off the ground and throwing you onto the couch. They proceeded to rape you as you just cried silently in your bedroom. You didn't know what happened to Liam but you hadn't heard any sound yet. As tears continued falling you heard a loud bang and saw the bedroom door had knocked over. You saw Liam standing there with a red face and one of his guns. He held up at the guys and told them to get out now. As they exited the bedroom you heard "Police! Put your hands up!" Then you heard the two men protesting. Liam rushed over to you and untied the ropes that were on your wrists and legs making you unable to escape. He sat you up and cradled you to him as you cried struggling to breath. "I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry. This wasn't supposed to ever happen," he said as tears of his own fell. You went to ask him a question but felt the words get caught in your throat. You could only sit there and gasp for air as he started screaming for an EMT. He took his shirt off and put it over you head along with the pair of shorts you previously had on to cover your body. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry." You were clutching your chest as Liam picked you up and ran for the door to get you help. You were set on a stretcher and had a mask set on you face to help you breath. The EMT was talking to you and asking too many questions. "What happened? What's your name? Do you know where we are? Can you hear me?" You nodded and tried to sit up only to be held down by the straps they put on you. You slowly shut your eyes and let yourself fall asleep. When you woke up you were laying in a hospital bed next to Liam. When he saw your eyes open his own lit up. "(Y/n)! You're awake! Let me call the doctor!" The doctor came in and asked you a few questions and told you what had happened. Then the police came in to hear your testimonial against the two men from your house. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry that happened to you. I should've told you I was in a gang. I should've to,d you everything from the beginning instead of keeping secrets. This is all my fault. I fucked up big time," he said sighing. You just blinked slowly. "Keeping this secret got you hurt I'm the dumbass that got you raped. It's my fault they did that, I'm so fucking dumb. I know this apology will never fix what happened today but I want to let you know that you mean so much more to me than money. I should've been honest with you and told you form the beginning. I'm so sorry baby." He hugged you and lightly connected your lips. You knew he never meant to hurt you and you forgave him for keeping that secret. But you also told him that he had to leave the gang if he wanted to keep you. He then explained that's what he was doing which is why the guys beat him up and came after his girl. "I love, you more than anything else in this world baby. You are my world," he said, "you mean more to me than money baby." You smiled and nodded hugging him again.