Day//Park

Day At The Waterpark~

Harry:

You lay on your beach chair tanning while Harry goes down the water slide. You almost fall asleep when you feel a dark shadow cover you from the sun. "Come on, (Y/N). Don't you want to play?" You smile and lift your sunglasses from your head. "Not really. I like sitting here in the warm sun." You put your sun glasses back on and see Harry frown. You assume he'll go back to ride more slide but instead he grabs you around the waist and throws you over his shoulder. "Harry!" you gasp. "Put me down!" You yell, attracting attention from other people in the park. "Babe, I just want to ride one slide with you and then you can tan." He sets you down and kisses you.

Louis:

You two walk through the park to the water slides. He walks up the stairs with you and you two are giggling. When you reach the top you choose which slide you each want to go on. "Hey (Y/N). Wanna race?" "You're on Tomlinson." You say back with a smile. You both look expectantly to the life guard who smiles and counts down. You both race down the slide as fast as you can and when you reach the bottom you realize Louis isn't there. You look around for him and he pops out from under the water splashing water all over you. "I beat you!" He screams and kisses your cheek.

Liam:

You guys walk into Typhoon Lagoon, the Disney waterpark and make a beeline for the gift shop. You know he has his heart set on the Toy Story sandcastle toys. You walk into the store and go to the sandcastle stuff only to see a small child grabbing the last set of Toy Story supplies. "No!" Liam almost yells. You look up at Liam knowing how his heart is breaking. You grab his hand and whisper soothingly. "It's okay Liam; we can just get another kind." He looks down at you and kisses your forehead. "Yeah, but I really wanted that kind." You smile sadly than think of an idea. "How bout we get some ice cream?" His face instantly lights up and you go get ice cream together.

Zayn:

You know Zayn can't swim so you grab some floaties and go back to find Zayn. When you reach him he looks sadly at the floaties. "How about we just sit in the really shallow part?" He asks pointing to the kiddie pool. You roll your eyes but agree. You walk over to the shallow end and sit down with him. You two just sit there and talk when suddenly you start giggling at nothing. "What?" Zayn asks. "We're in the shallow end." You start giggling more. He smiles. "Yeah, and?" "It's like your personality: shallow." You start laughing. He rolls his eyes and smiles while splashing you with the water.

Niall:

You excitedly jump up and down while waiting in line to swim with the baby sharks and fish. Niall is looking over at the water and other people swimming. "Are you sure this is safe, (Y/N)?" "Yes, Niall. People swim here all the time." "Yeah, but what if the sharks bite you?" He asks nervously. "Is Niall Horan afraid of some baby sharks?" You ask placing your hands on your hips, a smile spreading to your face. Niall give you a look. "No. I just don't want my princess getting hurt." He says as he pulls you into a hug and kisses your nose.

:::::::::
Tumblr: lovely1ddaydreams.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

Eat a mattress,

Courtney.xx

I'm going to a wolf reservation on Saturday and I can't even pet a wolf. Wtf New Jersey? Why the hell would you make a law that says I can't pet a purebred wolf?? I blame the governor tbh.

Regarding Zayn's: How the heck does an adult man get floaties on?
Regarding Niall's: What kind of Waterpark has a shark tank thing?