He//Jail 1

He Goes To Jail~

Liam:

"LIAM!" you yell, hoping he can hear you through the thick glass. "It's going to be okay baby. We're going to be fine." you reassure him through the phone as you see his eyes start to well up. You can't help but tear up yourself regardless of all the emotional preparation you went through prior to the visitation. He places his hand carefully against the glass while he mumbles "I love you, (Y/N)". You're about to place your hand on the other side but one of the guards roughly shouts at him to take his hand off the glass. Your watch beeps, signalling 5 o'clock, the end of the visitations. You quickly wipe a tear from your cheek and give him a weak smile. You leave him with a small wave and blow him a kiss.

Zayn:

He tries to act strong for both of you, telling you sugar-coated stories. You know how prisons worked though, you had watched 'The Shawshank Redemption' many times. "It's fine, honey. I swear. We're fine. At least I still have the boys...and thousands of other boys here." he confirms, although you can hear from the quiver of his voice that he was holding back his tears. He rests his head in the palm of his hands, groaning at the predicament he was in. You can hear him quietly sobbing, but he tries to hide his sensitive side from you. You rub his back, hoping that it would relax him a bit. "I just miss you so much." he says in between his sobs. By this point, you have also dishevelled to tears too.

Niall:

You fiddle around with the sleeves of your top, completely nervous. You finally see him being ushered out by a guard and you breathe in and out, trying to calm yourself down. He turns around and makes eye contact, his body instantly relaxing and gives you an affectionate smile. He jogs up to your table and sits down opposite you. "Princess", he greets you. You bite your lower lip, attempting to hold back the tears and emotions attached to it all. Your hands are resting on the table top and he places his hands on top of yours, his thumb rubbing the back of your hand soothingly as he stares into your eyes. He clears his throat before whispering your name. Weakly smiling, you ask him how he is and he complains about the food and the number of meals they get assigned to each day. This gets him sentimental and he starts weeping, but quickly pipes up asking you, "...but you brought me potatoes, right?".

Harry:

"Baby, save me from this place!" he squeals, breaking free from the guards' hold and running towards you, enveloping you in a warm embrace. You rub his back as he silently cries, telling you all about the horrid experiences. He draws back, taking a look at you and his voice drops, "...but worst of all, they placed Louis and I in a separate cell. We're not even next door to each other." You constantly whisper words of support, hoping that he will cheer up slightly. You can't stand the sight of your boyfriend crying and at this moment, you are trying not to well up in tears yourself.

Louis:

"Babe", he whispers. You nod urging him to continue. "I think one of my inmates tried to make an advancement on me yesterday." he confesses with his pain reflected through his eyes. You tell him it's okay and that it wasn't his fault, but deep down it shatters your heart. You don't blame the inmate though, no one can resist that fine piece of arse. He asks you about your life and what he missed out on, but you dismiss it deeming it as unimportant. "How are the rest of the boys? Have you seen Harry? Are they feeding you well?" you badger him after he finishes telling you about his thoughts. He simply nods and you understand that he doesn't want to talk further about it. "We're going to get all 5 of you out of here. I promise." you say determined.

\\\\\\\\\
tumblr.

Requested.

Comment
VOTE
Fan

Break a coconut on your head,

Courtney.xx