Hits//Accident 2

He Hits Your Kid By Accident Part 2~

Liam:

It was not 3 hours later (so 4 in the afternoon/at night) and Ronnie was sitting in her room on her laptop. She was expressing her thoughts on the whole "dad slapping her" thing on tumblr as well as Twitter and wattpad. She heard knocking on the door and heard your voice so she mumbled a "come in". You walked in and sat on her bed giving a warm-looking (happy) smile on your face. It instantly made her smile, even if she was still upset and furious because of her father. "Why did he hit me mom? What did I do to make him hate me? Is it because I went to Jessy's house yesterday to hang out with her and uncle Zayn instead of spending yesterday and today with him?" You could see she was visually and mentally shocked and worried that maybe she caused the hit, but there was no reason for her dad to hit her, even if she murdered someone, her dad would never not love her. He may be mad about the whole murder thing but he would never hate her. Hearing her say those words crushed you, almost as much as the smack hurt her feelings. "V, your dad doesn't hate you, believe me. He loves you so, so much babe. He thinks you're the most wonderful person in the world, more wonderful than me as a matter of fact. He was probably stressed from working on their new songs and album. That's still no excuse to hit you, but you know how he is." She just looked down and didn't say anything. She was crying a bit, not from being sad, but from being angry, she was mad, mad that her dad was late, mad that her dad barely spent time with her, mad that he hit her, but most importantly, she was mad because she thought he hated her. If he hit her, he'll do anything to her and she won't let that happen. "You're right mom, I'm going to go talk to him because I've thought about this while you've been here and you're right, but maybe I was being a bit selfish too. I'll talk to you in a bit. I love you." With that she got up and walked to the living room/tv room to find her dad staring at a blank tv. She tapped his shoulder and sat down next to him. "Hey dad". "I'm sorry baby. I love you princess and I don't know why I hit you. There's no excuse for hitting you either and I feel like a total moron for being "that guy" that hits his kids. I don't do that, I've just been so worried about the songs and album and if people will like it and if people will buy it and what not." "I understand dad. I'm sure people will buy your album because you're a great singer. I'm sorry I got mad at you for being late. Please don't hit me again, because I would love to just spend the rest of today with you since our planned time didn't work out." "Of course Ronnie. I'm sorry". "Dad! It's fine, lets just forget about it, I love you." "I love you too. Let's go get ice cream!"

Zayn:

Jordan, is Jessy's best friend aside from her "cousin", Veronica. Jessy really wanted to Ronnie's house but her and her family were on vacation in the states somewhere so she ran to Jordan's house. "He hates me, Jordan. He fucking cheated on my mom. He said it was because he was drunk, but drunk actions & words are sober thoughts and feelings. He could've stopped; he could've said no, but he did it anyway. He knew mom was sick and he was said, but he had no right to do that. Just because my mom isn't okay, doesn't mean I want my dad and I's relationship to not be okay too."  "Jess, honey, you know he loves you and your mom very much, right?" "Well, yeah, I guess. He tells - I mean told - me he loved me every night and whenever he could." "See, baby girl, he loves you. What a he did was a dick move, and he should feel horrible for hitting you, but even worse for cheating on your mom, especially when she's sick. Just remember, while trying to pick up the pieces of your broken relationship, he's also trying to deal with one hell of a storm coming his - and your - way. Give me and hug and go home and talk to your dad, as far as you know he maybe didn't cheat on your mom. The press does try to make him look bad all of the time." "You're right, I love you J." Jessy wrapped her arms around him as he squeezed her tight. "I love you too, sweetheart. Now go, he's probably worried." "Alright. Take it easy and tell your boyfriend I said hi". "Will do. Now go, go, go!" Jessy ran home (a whole three houses down the street) and found her dad on the porch with dried tears on his cheeks and glossy eyes. "I'm so sorry for hitting you honey. I love you so fucking much and your mom. God, your mom is great and she doesn't deserve to have me causing so much trouble in our lives. Just know, I never cheated on her. She may be sick, but I would never cheat on her, even if this sickness takes her away, and causes her to become so sick she can never be home." "Got it dad. Just quit talking about her being sick, you know it makes us both sad. I love you too. I'm sorry for throwing things at you before I got the full story and I'm sorry for hitting you." "I shouldn't have hit you back. I'm your father not some idiot neighbor kid. I love you hun."

Louis:

No part 2. The ending was in part 1 basically. soz (ew I hate soz)

Niall:

Michael stopped crying spotting his dad's guitar in the corner of the room. "Dad, I found your guitar. You're fucking welcome. Now go on your dumbass tour while I go to school and tell everyone the bruise on my cheek if from my father." "Mike. I'm sorry kid. I hit you because I'm stressed, a stressed asshole." This had both boys laughing. Niall apologized and Michael, of course, accepted the apology hugging his dad telling him not to be late for his flight. Michael also said he was sorry for calling the tour stupid, when he knows it's going to be "Bitching!" 

Harry:

Finished in part 1 lol.

///////
Wattpad. Cai0t0lin6 thank you for writing this while I worked on my Calum fic

Comment.VOTE.fan

Wrap a piece of flannel shirt around you head,

Courtney.xx

If you have a Twitter you should follow me @/hal_um