Defend//Criminal

His Reaction When He Sees You Defend Yourself Against a Criminal With Your Martial Art Skills~

Liam:

You threw open the door of yours and your boyfriend, Liam's, flat, still shaking from the attack. You knew he was home, and would ask questions as to your appearance. Closing the door behind you, you threw your bag onto the couch and collapsed in front of it, face on the rug. "(Y/N)?" you heard Liam say, and then quick footsteps of someone running as he picked you up. Wiping the blood off the cut on your cheek and staring down at you with concerned eyes. "What happened!? Who did this to you!?" he said, carrying you and setting you down on a chair in the kitchen, as he pulled out the first aid kit and sat in front of you. The roar of the telly interrupted him dressing your wound as he stared at it, looking back at you in confusion. You turned around to see yourself on the screen, kicking and punching the man that had attacked you at the grocery store. As soon as the report was over, Liam smiled at you. "I didn't know you did karate," he commented, putting some ointment on your cut. Before you could answer, he said, "Looks like I'm not the only strong one, eh?"

Harry:

The frantic phone call from your boyfriend, Harry, took place around the time that  law enforcement had showed up, hand cuffing the man that had pulled out a gun in the bank. "(Y/N)!? What is going on!? Are you alright!? I'm on my way there right now-" you interrupted your freaked out boyfriend. "Harry, I'm fine. No need to worry-" it was your turn to be interrupted, when Harry arrived and threw his arms around your waist, as if to make sure you were really alive or not. "So I hear you kicked that guy's butt, am I correct?" Harry asked, smiling. "I might have used some karate moves on him..." you answered, blushing. "That's good to hear," Harry said. "What?" you asked, looking up at him. "That means men will have a hard time getting you without being beat up."

Louis:

"(Y/N)!" you heard Louis yell, running towards you. He tackled you in a bone crushing hug, not letting you go for a second until you spoke up, "Louis, you're crushing me!" He sighed and pulled away, putting his hands on your shoulders to stare into your eyes. "Sorry, I just... After this whole robbery thing, I didn't know what to think when I found out..." he trailed off. You rolled your eyes and stood on your toes to give him a quick peck on the lips. "Did you kick his ass?" Louis asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "Louis, I just used self defe-" you were interrupted by him. "I don't care! You can do karate! Here, show me what you can do!" he said, putting his hands up in front of him. "Lou, I don't want to," you replied, staring up at him with longing eyes. "Oh, come on, (Y/N). Just one," he said, smiling at you. You sighed. "Fine," you said, and quickly locked his arm behind his back as he yelped in surprise. You flipped him over your shoulder so that he landed on his back, and he stared up at you from his spot on the floor. "Well then..." he said, grabbing your waist and pulling you on top of him.

Niall:

You stared down at your hands, shocked that you had actually knocked a full grown man down. Especially one holding a gun. Niall had asked you to go get some ice cream from a nearby store, and you hadn't objected, even if it was at two in the morning. After answering a couple questions for the police, you were congratulated and Niall was notified of what had happened. He quickly rode to the scene and jumped out of the car, engulfing you in a bone crushing hug. "Are you okay, (Y/N)? I'm so sorry, we'll just get ice cream later. This is all my fault, but did I hear correctly? You knocked that guy down?" Niall blabbered on. "Yes, Niall," you answered, covering his mouth so he didn't continue. "Since when did you do karate?" he asked, still having you in his arms. "Since a long time, Niall," you said. "Can we just go home now?"

Zayn:

"WAIT! NO! THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" you heard Zayn yell as they sat you on the bumper of the ambulance, merely patching up some cuts and icing some bruises you had encountered during the whole robbery. He had been sick, so you offered to run to the pharmacy and grab his medication, when a man suddenly pulled out a gun and told everyone to get on the floor. You had kicked the gun out of his hand, and wrestled with him until restraining him on the floor. "Zayn, I'm fine. Just a few cuts a bruises," you said, as he sat next to you. You felt his forehead, and gasped. "You're burning a fever! Why did you come!? You should have stayed home!" He ignored you and intertwined his fingers with yours as the paramedic finished off cleaning your cuts. "Cause I wouldn't want to miss my girlfriend kicking a grown man's ass for anything," Zayn answered, kissing your temple. "So, you do karate?" he asked, playing around with your fingers. "I used to... But I guess it came in handy," you replied. "Now let's get you home before you freeze at a time like this," you said, seeing him shiver.

oooOoooOoooOooo
Tumblr: brillliampreferences.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

I live in the middle of nowhere and there was a stabbing in my town. Some guy stabbed his wife and she died on her front lawn. Their son ran across the street to the high school and told someone that was in there since there were fall sports and camp. He's in jail now. Look at the crazy crap that happens in my town! This was a first and I don't think anyone could be prepared for this shit but oh my Lord. Craziness.

I really want to take self-defense classes and learn how to fight because I want to fight my brother in the ring bc why not? #swag

Eat an umbrella,

Courtney.xx