Proposal//IMAGINE for Courtney

Harry Proposes To You~

You're a kindergarten teacher and today was a normal Friday for you. A bunch of jumpy, little kids sat in front of you on a small rug staring at you in fascination as you read them the same book you've been reading for years, Rainbow Fish. You often stopped to ask the kids questions that would get them thinking and answering in a way that required a bit of logic. When you finished the book you turned your back to write the kids assignment on the board which was a craft for them. With your back turned you heard a lot of whispers and 'shhh's' but decided to keep writing because at least they were being quiet.

"Miss. (y/l/n)?" You heard a very familiar voice and turned to see Harry in your classroom.

You were shocked beyond belief.

"Harry what are you doing here?" You asked staring at him in surprise.

He held almost a dozen balloons that had hearts all over them. He just set them down and walked past all of the desks and the students sitting on the floor. He then knelt before you and pulled a small velvet box out of his coat pocket. He stared up at you with his big, green eyes and smiled.

"Courtney, I've loved you ever since I met you. You mean so much to me. I love everything about you. The way you go to work everyday to see these kids, the pride you feel when these kids pass little exams you give them, the smile you wear when a student gives you a drawing, even that little shriek you do when you see something that makes you so intensely happy you feel like screaming. I love you Courtney and I've spent the last five years loving you. Would you be willing to let me love you for the rest of our lives by becoming Mrs.Styles?"

You nodded feeling tears pour out of your eyes. He stood up as you threw yourself into his arms. He rubbed your back as the kids in your class began clapping.

"I love you Haz," you smiled pecking his lips as the students groaned making you both laugh.

"I love you too Court," he said with a huge smile as he slipped the engagement ring on your finger.

"Thanks to your class this was pulłed off," he smiled.

"You all knew about this?" You asked turning to your class.

"YES!" They all screamed.

"You guys are the best," you said hugging all of the kids in a big group hug as your tears kept coming.

"You're our favorite teacher Mrs. Styles," one of your female students said.

"Yeah we love you Mrs. Styles," added one of your male students.

"This is my favorite class guys and girls!" You said with a smile.

"Why don't we do this craft and then watch a movie?" You asked getting all yes's in response.

You ended up inviting all of the students to your wedding eight months later with their parents and they all showed up. You and Harry both danced with kids as the photographers took pictures. You made a book of wedding photos and put it in your classroom so that whenever the kids visited they could see it.

//////
Comment.VOTE.fan
^^^btw does the new voting on mobile piss off anyone else or is that just me?

So sorry for the mix up before. I tried making this amazing since I messed up and because we have the same name (;
Thanks for the request @daisesandtears

Punch a cactus with your foot,

Courtney.xx
I don't mean kick btw.