Chapter 77

"I miss you so much."I admitted with a pout as I sat on FaceTime with Jake in my bedroom.

"I miss you too baby. I'll be back soon."He replied, but that still didn't stop me from being sad.

It had been a few weeks since Jake had been gone. I had got a good month of having him to myself before he had to leave. They began filming for the new movie he got casted for, so of course Jake had to go work. They were filming in a different state, so Jake had to leave and began the filming process. he had to be gone for a few weeks too. I was both happy and sad to see him go. I was happy to see him going to do what he loves to do, but I was sad that he had to be away from me. He was literally the only person I loved being around and now that we had a thing for each other, I loved being under him literally all day. So, not having him around was killing me. I didn't know what to do.

Jake and I had managed to stay lowkey about us and literally not a soul knew about our new fling. I mean not one soul. We spent so much time together like usually and nobody suspected anything because that was the normal for us. We always was together so nobody didn't think anything of that and I loved that for some reason. Nobody paid us much mind or thought twice about us and I wanted it to stay that way. One because Jake and I weren't in a relationship yet. We weren't official and I didn't want people throwing their two cents in on our situation, making things weird for us and two I simply liked having my privacy. I got to a point where being private with things were okay and something I felt was best. I felt having Jake and I be private was the best thing for us.

I can't lie, I enjoyed every second of Jake before he had left for work. And I mean enjoyed it a lot. After that first night of us hooking up, it's like we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We were going at it whenever we could, not thinking twice about it. He was desperate for me and I was desperate for him as well. I expected Jake to be good in the bedroom, but not that good. He literally had me on this high that I did not want to come down from. He knew exactly what to do and that had me shook for some reason. I just didn't expect him to be so experienced in that area, but seeing that he was just amazed me. It added on to how bomb that man is. That man was literally perfect all around the board. I'd be a fool to let that go.

"I got to head back on set."Jake admitted after hearing a knock at his door.

"Alright, have fun."I replied.

"I will. I'll call you later if I get the chance to."

"Alright, love you Jake."I said with a grin.

"I love you too Dee."He relied. I hung up the phone with a smile pasted on my face, tossing my phone beside me on the bed.

My overall mood and energy was seeming to get better to me. With the free time on my hands and the time to myself, I had room to clear my mind and think on things. I was trying to remove all that negative energy from my life and move on. I needed to. I still had so much going on in my life, but I swear I was trying to work past it. I just knew that would take time.

I was still dealing with that damn case and at this time things weren't looking good for me. The things they had on me was hard to fight. They ofcourse had been keeping tabs on me from that incident. Every time I went out and was getting into with people at events they had down. All those fights I was having and all those times I would act out in public they used that against me. They were saying I was a "angry, dangerous person" and I took my anger out on that damn girl. It was just a bunch of bullshit that was blowing up in my face. I swear I was trying my hardest not to think on this case. I was nervous as hell about the outcome of it and I knew me continuously thinking about it wouldn't help at all. So, I just continued to let my lawyer fight the case and hope for a not too harsh consequence.