Chapter 2

Dani's Parents in multimedia

Enjoy😛

___________________________________

"Mommy!" I screamed loudly with the biggest smile before attacking her with a hug and kisses all over her face.

I had just woken up that morning and came downstairs. I didn't even know my mama was there. I was just so happy to see her. She had been gone those last few days and I was missing her. My mama is literally the closest thing to me. I tell her everything like she's one of my friends. She's just so cool and chill, allowing me to talk to her about everything, but she knows when to discipline me and be a responsible parent.

I pulled away from the hug, taking a look at her. She looked so bomb. With that cute messy ponytail and those white Marc Jacob heels to match her dress.

 With that cute messy ponytail and those white Marc Jacob heels to match her dress

"Look at you, you look so beautiful mama." I told her, admiring her outfit. My mother is seriously all that and a bag of chips. Y'all see where I get it from.

"Thanks baby. I tried something new with the hair. I wasn't really feeling it, but what do you think?"She asked, nibbling on her bottom lip.

"It looks good." I answered her. She could honestly pull off any look. She nodded her head before taking a sip from her coffee cup.

"Where you headed to anyway?" I questioned, taking a seat at the island.

"I have a meeting with Vogue this morning then I have a photo shoot for this new spring collection with Balmain."

I just nodded my head with a slight pout. I couldn't even hide the fact that I was bummed about her leaving. I wanted to spend a little time with her before our show that night, but as usual business came first.

"Don't look like that baby. I'll be home tonight, I promise. You know how work gets." She admitted with a slight pout as well. I know my mom tried her hardest to spend time with me. Its just her job won't allow that. That's why I really can't be upset and blame her.

"I know, I know. I just really wanted to spend some time with you before our show tonight."I admitted.

"I know and I'm sorry baby. Are you excited about your show though?"

"I am." I admitted with a smile.

"This is our first show in a while and we've been rehearsing so hard. I know we're going to kill it."

"I know this too." She said with a smile while tucking some of my loose curls behind my ear.

"I'll be home tonight and we can watch movies and you can tell me all about it."She told me. I nodded my head while peeling my banana. That sounded good to me.

"My rides outside baby, I'll see you later. I love you."She uttered kissing my cheek.

"I love you too mama."