Chapter 73

"Perfect guys, Game why won't you get a little closer to Danielle."The photographer suggested, making Game step closer to me, hovering over me. He bit down on his lips, keeping his eyes focused on mine. I couldn't help to blush, staring right back up at him like an idiot.

Here I was doing a photo shoot for Game's clothing line. He had told me he had some new pieces dropping and he needed to do a photo shoot for it. He needed a female model and he thought I would be perfect for the job. I said yes without a doubt because he was my man and I wanted to help him in anyway possible. Yes, I said my man.

Whew chile, did my life feel like it was in fast motion. Everything seemed to just be happening so quickly and I wasn't even giving anything a second thought anymore. Things between Game and I had went so fast, it was ridiculous. One minute I had just met him, the next we were dating. It hadn't even been a full month and we were already an "item". I honestly couldn't even tell you how it happened. One minute we were just kicking it and the next he was claiming me as his. I didn't fight against that simply because I didn't want to. Even though I stepped into that situation saying I wasn't trying to start anything serious, I wasn't going to shade Game. He wanted to try us out, so I was gone go with the flow.

Everyone was so shocked at how sudden this was. It was like we just dropped out the blue together and no one seen it coming. I honestly didn't even know Game like that which is sad as hell. I won't front, I was forcing it. I was trying to have us go public and be an item simply because I thought that would help me. I thought having this new guy in my life would help me. I thought through that process I would be getting over Chres and pissing him off at the same time and that's all I wanted to do. Petty and toxic as hell, I know.

"Amazing guys, amazing!"The photographer said as he continued to snap pictures of us and we switched up poses.

I was posing trying to be all cute when I felt Game grip my ass. I mean handful. He didn't even leave it at that, he smacked my ass once he let it go. I was so shook by that, all I could do is gasp. My eyes grew wide as I looked up at him. I was lowkey embarrassed because there was so many people in the room and he was acting like it was just the two of us.

"Babe."I said looking up at him and making him laugh.

"What?"He said as if it was nothing.

"That's not funny."I said hitting his chest as he continued to laugh.

"That's so unprofessional."I said crossing my arms with a pout. A few of the other people in the room was laughing as well, but I honestly did not find this funny. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for showing love and affection to your partner in front of others, but when business is involve, all that has to stay private.

"Crybaby ass."He said pulling me to him and picking me up. He kissed my lips before leaving kisses all over my face, making me giggle even though I was trying to fight it. I couldn't stand his ass at times, he always knew what to do to take my damn attitude away.