Chapter 30

"Thank you guys for coming out. We love each and everyone of you."I said into the mic as they screamed and we made our way off stage.

We had just got finished wrapping up a meet and greet and boy was it eventful. Announcing to our fans that our album was releasing in a few weeks made them ecstatic. They were literally so lit and hype that the owners of the venue had to threaten to shut down the meet and greet. They were so happy that it brought tears to my eyes. I was glad to see that our hard work was about to pay off. That meant everything to me.

"Well, that was a success."Keisha said with a grin as the tour bus finally pulled off from the venue.

"Yes it was, I'm still hype right now."Nae admitted making us all giggle. I know I was. The whole energy from our fans gave me a burst of energy that I needed.

"I need you ladies to have this same energy with these upcoming weeks."Keisha said before answering her ringing phone.

She was right too. With us getting closer and closer to our album release day, we had a lot of press to do. I mean a lot. It was so much that I didn't have time to do anything else. It all paid off in the end though.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later."I said as I gathered my things, preparing to get off the bus. We had arrived to my destination. I was meeting Jake to hang out while everyone else were heading back to the hotel.

"See you later Dani."Keisha said as I hopped out the car.

I threw my purse over my shoulder, making my way into the place. It was very calm and chill. Soft blues played in the background and there were barely any people in the place. That day Jake and I was going to do this thing called painting with a twist. It's when you paint, but they also have wine and finger foods as well. I had never been and I thought this would be a great place for us.

"Hello, How may I help you?"A petite woman asked with a smile.

"Yes, I'm meeting someone here. I actually think he's here already."I admitted.

"Danielle?"

"Yes?"

"Right this way."She said before leading me down a long hall.

I followed her until we entered into a room. That's where I spotted Jake. He was sitting in a stool, taking in the scenery. He hadn't even noticed I had entered, that's how distracted he was.

"Hi Jake."I said with a grin hugging him.

"What's up Dee."He said with a grin as well, picking me up and spinning me around. I couldn't help to giggle. I honestly had been missing Jake. I had been so tied up with Chres that I wasn't hanging with him much, so I had to put together us a best friend date.

"How are you feeling this so far?"I asked him as I took off my jacket.

"It's definitely different."He said as his eyes scanned the room.

"You don't like it?"I asked.

"No, I actually do. It's just different, I would've never thought to come to this, but I like it."He admitted with a soft smile.

I smiled as well as we both took a seat in the stool. A woman came in with wine and a bunch of finger foods, placing it on the table near Jake and I.