Chapter 57

I left out the workout room, letting out a breath as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. I had put a few hours into the gym and I was exhausted. With tour approaching soon, I had to get back on my shit. I needed to be snatched for tour. Not saying I wasn't already, but I just needed to tighten up a bit. I knew I would have myself together by the time it came though.

I made my way into my bedroom, feeling how good it felt in there. I let out a breath as I laid across my bed, hearing my phone ring. I could see a FaceTime call coming through and when I read the name I seen it was Algee. I wasn't surprised by this because we had been keeping in touched for a while at that point.

 I wasn't surprised by this because we had been keeping in touched for a while at that point

Algee was a very popular young actor in the industry. He had a lot of hit roles in these big movies and he was honestly a dope person. I met Algee at this movie premiere party about a month or two before this day. He was a really cool guy, talkative and had a dope personality. We talked at the party for a bit and I basically told him how I was trying to get into a bit of acting and work my way into the acting industry. Even though my father was a very successful, popular actor, that didn't benefit me. I still had to work my way up there and Algee understood that. He respected what I was trying to do and he had somewhat took me under his wing and was teaching me about the acting industry.

Algee was honestly so helpful and a great friend. That's exactly what he was and nothing more or less. I wasn't interested in him at all and from what I knew, he wasn't interested in me at all. He had never gave me a sign that he liked me, never flirted with me, never even tried to get in on my dating life. We always kept it strictly business and cordial with each other.

What was funny though when we first met he told me how Keith Powers was a good friend of his and how he had a thing for me. That was hilarious to me because I remember meeting him that night at the club and thinking how damn fine he was and how if I wasn't with Rayan I would see what he was about. But here I was yet again in another relationship and he was still checking for the kid. I wasn't pressed though. As always I was loyal to my man and in love. I wasn't worried about Keith's behind at all.

I answered the FaceTime call as I laid back against my pillow and the sunlight shined bright on me. After a few seconds we finally connected and he was looking chill as always.

"What's up Dani."He said with a smile as he looked down at his phone.

"Hey Algee. What are you up to?"I asked, noticing how on his end the screen was so sketchy. I was catching his movement every few seconds. I couldn't help to shake my head immediately because it always got like that when we FaceTimed.

"Just got done running errands."I heard him say, but the screen was else where.

"You and this terrible ass connection."I said as I laughed making him laugh.

"I said as I laughed making him laugh