Chapter 15

"Baby, get up."I heard Rayan say, causing me to frown as I tried to fully wake myself up.

Here we were in Miami. After a 4 hour one stop flight from Houston, Texas we finally arrived in Miami. The reason we didn't drive down there on the tour bus is because Keisha needed us to be down there as quick as possible. We had a lot to do.

The guys had a music video to shoot which I was starring in. I was so excited when Keisha brought that opportunity to me. She said they were in need of a girl to play Ray's girl in the video and I would be the best choice. I honestly was very excited about that. That was the first video that wasn't ours that I would be in. I was ready to slay everyone's life.

Besides the video shoot, we had a show down there of course, a photo shoot and an interview. I was ready to get out there and see everything Miami had to bring.

"I swear man, you be looking mean as hell when you wake up."Ray stated, shaking his head with a grin.

"That's because I love my sleep."I said in all honesty. People always bothering me when I'm trying to get rest. The worst time ever to bother a person.

We all got packed into the vans, heading to our hotels. Keisha got us all together, giving us each our keys. I didn't hesitate to make my way to my room. I just wanted to relax. That flight was no joke. I was uncomfortable the whole ride.

I kicked my room door closed, dropping my bags right there. I couldn't do nothing but smile noticing how damn beautiful the room was.

I most definitely enjoyed that room while being there

I most definitely enjoyed that room while being there. I walked over to the balcony, sliding the door open and stepping out. It was night out, but it still looked amazing.

After admiring the view for a while, I headed inside to shower

After admiring the view for a while, I headed inside to shower. After doing so I slid into something comfortable and just laid there on the bed. I was honestly starving, but it was way too late for me to be going any where. That honestly made me sad because I was literally starving to death.