Chapter 71

"You good baby girl?"I heard Jake let out, catching my attention. I turned to see him leaning down as he looked at me. I just nodded my head since I was lowkey falling asleep. I was in the studio with Jake as he worked on his verse for his new song with Daniel. We had been in there for hours and I was getting to the point where I was restless.

"I'm almost done. We laying the chorus down real quick."He said kissing my forehead.

"No problem, take your time."I said making him nod before he headed back into the booth. I watched him the entire time, place the headphones on his ears before the music started and he began singing. I stared at that boy feeling my thoughts began to run so quickly.

I don't even know why I was putting myself into an awkward position like this. I don't know why I was allowing my feelings and heart to run quickly. I don't know what I was doing. I was getting to a point where I was confusing myself. I was putting myself into a sticky situation and I don't understand why. I was going through enough, the last thing I needed to be doing is create another situation.

"How you feeling the song Dee?"Jake asked with a grin. He walked out of the booth, walking over to the sofa and sitting beside me.

"I like it a lot."I said with a smile, sitting up in my seat. Even though Jake had off time just like we did, he decided to still go out and work. He had started working on music and I was there to witness him do so. He was putting so much of his emotions in his new body of music and I was definitely feeling it.

"I'm loving this new Jake all together."I admitted to him.

"I just been getting in my bag."He said with a shrug making me laugh. He was getting in his bag alright. There wasn't a night that passed that he wasn't locked in the studio and I honestly loved his dedication.

"Speaking on getting in bags though, I finally got the dates to film the music video."Jake admitted, sitting up in his seat.

"Really, when?"I asked. Jake had been talking with his team on when we would shoot the video for our song. It had took a very long time, but we were finally ready.

"Next month and it will be a two day shoot. It's gone be lit and my team found a fire director."He admitted making me nod.

"Well, I'm ready and I'm excited."I admitted to him with a smile.

I spent a few hours more with Jake at the studio. I ended up heading to the house alone though because Jake needed to stay back at the studio. Daniel was about to come through to lay down his verse and Jake wanted to work on the song a little more. So, I just ended up heading right to the house. I honestly needed to start getting ready for that night.

I had a club appearance to make this day. The owner of a club I knew was throwing a huge birthday bash and he booked me to attend. I without a doubt told him I would be there because I honestly wanted to get out. I wanted to go out and get drunk as hell. I had got to the point where I loved going out. I loved going out to parties or any function that was no good and toxic for me. I loved being on those scenes because it was a lowkey escape for me. I needed to get out so I wouldn't have to deal with the craziness in my life.

When I made it to the house I headed straight upstairs to my room. As usually, I could hear everyone loud as hell in the house, enjoying themselves and as usual I had stayed away from all of them. I headed right upstairs without even caring to see what they were doing. I did not hang with any of them anymore. Shit, even the girls. I didn't have the desire to be around any of them. Ofcourse the girls were trying to be there for me and constantly wanting to go out or simply lay up in my room with me, but I simply wasn't here for it. I had got to a point where I didn't want to be around no one. If it wasn't Jake, I didn't care to be around them. This was wrong as hell though because my girls didn't do a thing and they were my support system. I was just pushing them to the side because I was angry and I didn't know what to do.