Chapter 59

"No one, could ever takeeee your place. I need you in my life, all the time. All the timmeee."Jake sang into the mic as he stared over at me on the other platform.

Here we were rehearsing for tour like we had been for what seemed like a lifetime. This was our first time rehearsing with the new stage platforms we had and I was feeling it. Everything felt so new and fresh and I loved it. I couldn't wait to hit that stage new and approved. This was the last week before tour and lord was everyone on a high. Everyone was ready to go on tour. Even though we all wasn't going to be on tour together, we were ready.

"How y'all feeling that set?"One of the stage directors as Jake and I as we finally came down from the platform.

"I love it."I said with a smile, taking a sip of my water.

"I rock with it too."Jake admitted with a grin. This was going to be Jake and I's first time performing this song since it dropped. I was excited about that and the fans was excited about it too.

"I'm glad y'all do."She said with a smile as she wrote a few things down on her clipboard.

I made my way over to where my things were seated on a chair, grabbing my towel that was sitting there. I wiped my drenched forehead with it as I let out a breath. Tour had been kicking my ass per usual, but I wasn't complaining. I knew I looked and felt good and that's all that mattered.

"Aye Dee, I thought I should introduce you to Alix."Jake said as he and a girl stepped in front of me, catching my attention. I looked at her seeing her holding a smile on her face as she stared at me. She was pretty and little just like me.

That day everyone that we would be touring with had flown into town so that we could spend this last week rehearsing together. I had met everyone already, but this was my first time meeting Alix.

"Dani, this Alix, Alix Dani."Jake said with a smile as he introduced us.

"Jake said with a smile as he introduced us

"It's nice to meet you."Alix said with a smile as she held her hand out for me.

"It's nice to meet you as well."I said with a smile as I shook her hand. I can't lie, she had great energy and I was loving how she knew how to probablyintroduce herself. Bahja and those damn girls were a mess. They could've definitely took notes from lil mama.

"I'm looking forward to touring with you guys and having some fun on this road."She admitted.

"Most definitely."I agreed.

"I need to head to rehearsal, I just wanted to greet everybody first."

"Okay, kill that rehearsal than girl."I said making her giggle.

"I got you."She said with a smile before walking over to the stage.

"How long have you two known each other?"I asked, since Jake had told me that the two of them were already cool.