Chapter 56

"Okay Dani, this is where the platform lifts you up and carries you over to the second stage set."Keisha said making me nod as we stood in rehearsal.

Here we were rehearsing for our first ever solo headlining tour. I was so excited, everyday I went into rehearsals happy. We were about to shut down every city and I knew it. This tour was about to be bigger and better than any tour we'd ever done. We had a bigger budget now which meant the tour was going to be so much better.

Ofocurse it wasn't just going to be the girls and I on this tour. We had other people joining us like Jake, Trevor Jackson and Alix Lapri. The guys wasn't joining us on tour. In fact, they were doing they're own tour at the same time we were and they had Diggy and The OMG Girlz joining them. This was our first time since signing with Interscope Records that we weren't touring with the guys. I didn't know how to feel about that. I just knew it was going to be new and weird. I honestly had gotten used to being around them. Going city to city with them. Performing on that stage together. I loved being around them and I honestly wasn't ready to tour without them. I wasn't ready to be away from Chres for that long.

But at the same time I felt maybe this is what we needed. A break. A break away from each other. I don't know if it was because we spent so much time together and ontop of that we worked together which is why we were always into it, but I just knew that tour would give us the time and space we needed. I didn't expect it to give us that much time and space though. That was the last thing I expected.

"So, once you guys finish your first set, that's when Alix will coming out for her 10 minute window."Keisha admitted making the girls and I nod.

I honestly had no clue as to who Alix Lapri was. Jake had to tell me about her. She was an up and coming artist from Atlanta and management thought it'd be nice to have her join us on tour along with Jake and Trevor. I was actually very familiar with Trevor. I met him through Daya and he's a really nice, cool guy. He kind of reminded me of Jake which is why I guess we got along. I knew this tour was going to be lit though and so much more positive than the last few tours we had been on. I wouldn't have that negative energy around me and I could honestly enjoy each day of tour without wanting it to hurry and be over.

I grabbed my water bottle from the table as we took a break from rehearsal. The girls and I all began to collapse on the floor, catching our breathe.

"Listen honey, they ain't gone be able to tell me nothing when tour starts. I'm gone be doing the most each night."Nae said making us all laugh.

"Who you telling?"Shi let out. All three of us were very excited about this. This was something huge for us and we were never not talking about how excited we were. Our own headlining tour, do you know how hard we worked for that? That's something big and I just knew we would be selling out every city.

"I still can't believe this is real though. That we're really headlining our own tour."Shi said, honestly looking still shook like I was. It still hadn't properly set in for us.

"I know right."I said with a smile. It was crazy how just over a year and some change ago we were out here booking just up any show we could get. Not caring how much we were getting booked for. Not knowing who would come see us. Now we were here with thousands of fans, getting booked for the biggest events ever, closing deals with such big brands and selling out arenas. I would have never believed this would be my career.

"You girls deserve it. Seriously."Gabby said with a grin as she looked at each of us. It was crazy how Gabby had just came into our lives, but even she could see the hard work we put in. How what we had, we deserved.

"Thanks Gabs, I'm just glad we're able to do this all together."I said with a smile, looking at each of my girls.

I wouldn't change a thing career wise looking back. I went through a lotttttt of bullshit, but when it come to my career that was one thing I can honestly say had only a positive impact. Everything fell exactly how it should have when it came to my career. I was doing what I was supposed to be doing with the people I was supposed to do it with. I wouldn't want to do what I'm doing with any one else but these girls.