Chapter 55

It had been a few weeks since that dramatic breakdown I had and I honestly was trying to get over it. That wasn't something I wanted to remain stuck on. I wanted to move on, but ofcourse the media didn't allow me to. That little situation at the guys single released party had got all over. Somehow the blogs and media got a hold on that and it was everywhere. That did have a bit of a negative effect on my image. Everyone started to side eye me and second guess the girls and I as a whole. They began to say am I a troublemaker and I'm crazy. Just a bunch of mess that I didn't care to entertain.

"So Ms.Danielle, I can't have you hear and not ask about the physical altercation that took place between you and a young lady at Mindless Behavior's single release party the other week.  What's up with that?"The interviewer asked, looking like she was ready for all the tea. See. This exactly what I had been put through those past weeks. Here we were at yet another interview and they were asking me about that situation.

I let out a breath as I slightly rolled my eyes. I was honestly over that situation by now. Every interview we had or event we went to after that situation they brought it up. I was trying to move past that but the damn media wouldn't let me live. I didn't understand why though, if the girl could let it go, why couldn't they do the same. The girl didn't press charges or anything and I honestly didn't care if she did. I didn't regret a thing I did that night.

"There's nothing up with that."I said in a bit of a snappy tone, not caring in that moment how I came off.

"There was just a small interaction and that was that. It's over, so I don't even understand why it is keep being brought up in every interview we do."

The interviewer looked taken back and I truthful didn't care. I know I looked and sounded like a bitch, but I was truly over that situation. Let someone question you on the same thing almost every damn day and you tell me how you would feel.

"Okay, I want to ask you ladies do you have anything in store for us? Anything you want to tell the fans about?"The woman questioned, looking like she was ready to wrap the interview.

"Well ofcourse we're working on some music and we have a lot of others things we are working on that we know our fans will love. I honestly don't know if we're clear to speak on this, but we're actually gearing up for our own headlining tour."I spoke with a smile, honestly excited.

After putting in so much work in this industry and so much blood, sweat and tears, we had finally reached a goal we've always wanted. Our own headlining tour. That might not be something big to others, but it's big to us. That's something we'd always wanted and we finally got it. We were headlining our own tour and management were working on who would be tagging along with us.

"Really? Thanks for that exclusive tea ladies."The interviewer said making us giggle.

"No problem. We're just really excited to be headlining our own tour for once. This is a big accomplishment for us."Shi admitted with a smile.

"Who will be joining you ladies on tour?"

"You guys will have to stay tuned in to see."Nae said with a grin.

We wrapped up our interview before finally leaving that venue. I let out a breath the moment we left. I was over everything at this point.

"Like are they deadass going to bring that up in every interview?"Nae questioned as we climbed into the sprinter van. I knew she was talking about the fight which made me sigh.

"Right. Like get over it, it is what it is."I said with a mug on my face, pulling my hair to one side as I took a seat in the van. My "I don't give a fuck" attitude was on a 1000 by now. I literally didn't care about a thing anymore. I didn't care about how I looked to others, I didn't care about what I said or how I made you feel. I truly didn't care.