Chapter 33

"Chres."I moaned out feeling him stroke in and out of me. My hands gripped onto the sheets as he full lips kissed and sucked on mine. That was sure a way to be woken up. I didn't see that coming that morning.

"What are you doing to me?"I moaned out, scratching at his back as he continued to pleasure me.

I could feel the indescribable feeling take my body as I laid there lost in words. When I said Chresanto was the best I had ever had in bed I meant it. He knew what he was doing and he knew the things I liked when it came to the bedroom. Morning sex being one of them. Sex was part of the reason why I fell so deep in love with him. Being in that bed with him, he made sure I was satisfied and got what I needed each and every time. He made sure I stayed on my tippy toes, wanting for more.

I moaned loudly feeling my release. My body kind of went numb for a second as I felt like I was high. High and not wanting to come down from it.

Chres kissed my lips before climbing off of me and heading for the bathroom.

"I'm bout to shower."He told me.

Me on the other hand, I just laid there for a minute. Trying to collect myself. I honestly could wake up to that every single day. It was the perfect way to start my day.

I rolled over, grabbing my phone and began going through the many notifications I had. I wasn't surprised at all to see it was filled with loads and loads of love about our album. Everybody was loving it. At midnight we had dropped our album and numbers were going crazy already. We had over 60,000 streams just that night. It was beautiful and I was so happy to see it doing so good already.

I climbed out of bed, making my way to the bathroom. I had to get ready. We had a flight that morning and a very long day. I walked into the bathroom to see Chres at the sink. He was washing his face as a towel hung around his waist. He still had water covering his body and I honestly was loving this whole scene.

"You can't be waking me up like that."I said, wrapping my arms around him as I laid my head on his back.

"Shut up, your ass love it."He stated, already knowing me.

"You know it."I said with a smirk, making him smack my bare ass. I bit down on my lip as I headed to the shower.

I got myself cleaned and dressed before I quickly headed to my hotel room. I needed to get my things packed since we had to head to the bus soon. I didn't have none of my things together which was sad. As soon as I reached my floor I seen Jake standing at my hotel room door. He told me he'd be down to help me with my bags like he always did and like he said, he was there that morning.

"What's up Dee."He said hugging me once I approached him.

"Hey Jake."I said with the biggest smile as I unlocked my door. After that round with Chres that morning, I was feeling good and my day was on to the right foot. I wasn't about to address any bullshit or have any negative energy around me.

"Congrats on the album."Jacob said making my smile grow even more.

"Thanks Jake."

"That shit doing numbers already. Y'all fans been hitting me up about it too."He admitted making me giggle.

"That's how lit it is."I stated as I quickly tossed things in my suitcase. My notifications were still going off as we spoke.