Chapter 24

"Perfect ladies, perfect!"Our photographer stated, continuing to snap pictures of us.

It was an early afternoon and the girls and I were at a photoshoot. We were shooting for our album cover which was blowing me away at the time. I couldn't believe we were really about to release an album. Our very first album at that. It felt surreal and I honestly couldn't even describe the feeling I had. I just knew I was beyond grateful. We had just a few songs to finish up with then we'd be releasing our album and I was excited.

"That's a wrap ladies, you guys did amazing!"Joseph let out as he began to clap for us along with the rest of the crew. I just smiled trying to keep myself together. I knew me and I knew I could get emotional in just a second.

"Thanks Jose, it was nice shooting with you guys."Nae admitted. The girls and I made our way off set to our dressing room with Keisha trailing right behind us. I had really enjoyed that shoot, but I was ready to come out of those heels. They were killing me.

"How are you girls feeling?"Keisha questioned as we all took a seat in the dressing room.

"Amazing."Shi spoke with a smile as she slid off her heels.

"I know you girls are so ready to release this album."

"We are."I spoke for us all. To finally be about to release an album felt like we had finally reached a goal we've always wanted to reach. We had been putting in work for years and it had finally paid off.

"We have to start shooting a few videos for a few of the tracks and also do some press for the album. The fans are already going off about it."Keisha stated making us all smile and agree.

Keisha and management thought it would be good to let our fans know we had an album coming soon. We couldn't tell them an specific date, but we told them it was coming and they were so happy. That's all they had been talking about along with the tour. Seeing them happy for new music made me happy.

I glared down at my ringing phone to see it was my daddy calling. I didn't hesistate to answer it.

"Hey daddy."I spoke as I stepped out the room with a huge smile on my face. I had barely been talking to my dad. He had been so busy. With my hectic schedule I still managed to call him and you know what I got, unanswered calls. He'd be so quick to text me, but never talk on the phone which I hated because I wanted to hear his voice.

"Hey baby girl, what are you up to?"He let out, making me smile even more.

"I just wrapped up a shoot. We were shooting for our album cover."

"Really? That's amazing baby, I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks daddy."I let out with a grin from ear to ear. Hearing my father tell me he was proud of me always sent this feeling through my body. This feeling that I couldn't get from anywhere else. To know that I was making him proud meant so much to much. His opinion all together meant the world to me.

"How are you though? How's everything going?"I questioned.

"Alright, I'm still down here shooting. We should be wrapped up by the end of the month."He admitted, referring to the movie he was in Vegas shooting.

"Is everything good though? I haven't been hearing much from you."I let out, making him sigh then the line go quiet for a second.