Chapter 50

I stood back amazed, watching as the dancer were rehearsing. The whole time my eyes was on Gabby though, watching as she killed it. It amazed me how she had only a few weeks to learn this choreo and she had it downpacked. Literally every routine to every song she had and I was shook. I had never seen someone go so hard like that before. My sister was and still is the shit at what she does.

I was so excited about having my sister on tour with me. She was just really brought into my life and I was ready to create memories with her. We were both about to be doing something we absolutely love and have passion for together. It didn't get no better than that.

"Listen honey,"Keisha said as she cut the music, catching all of our attention.

"Y'all are about to murder this tour, you hear me!"She said making us all laugh.

"Them folks not gone know what to do tomorrow night."

Tour was officially starting that next day and that day was the last day for rehearsal. After weeks of putting in straight work, we were ready. We were ready to kill tour like we always did. There was nothing new about that.

We wrapped up rehearsal before we all went our separate ways. This was our last day home and everyone was getting into their own things. I had absolutely no plans up for the day which was crazy. I honestly didn't have the desire to do too much. I didn't feel like partying simply because I knew I would be exhausted the next day. So, while mostly everyone else was hitting the club that night, my ass was just chilling.

"You don't know how much fun we about to have on tour."I said with a smile as Gabby and I walked into my bedroom. I went over to my mini fridge, grabbing us each a water.

"I really hope so. This will be our first time to create some memories."Gabby said with a smile, sipping her water. She was right on that. For that tour, honestly all I wanted to do is make memories with my sister.

"What do you have up for the night?"I asked Gabby as I laid across my bed and she sat on my sofa.

"I was going out with everyone else at the party. Your not going?"Gabby questioned, looking up at me. Management was throwing us a going on tour party that night and ofcourse everyone was going.

"My mans not going so, I have no desire to go either ."I said making Gabby laugh. I was serious though. Chres wasn't going to the party because he was spending the day with his family before tour. Since he wasn't going, I didn't want to go either. I honestly didn't want to go to the party anyway. One because I wanted to relax and two I didn't want to be in a room with half of people I don't like. I wasn't missing out on anything special.

"Speaking of my man, I need to call him."I said as I picked up my phone, going straight to his number. I called him, making my way into my bathroom. Chres had been gone since that morning. He went over to his moms house early since they had a day planned out. They invited me as well, but I couldn't go. I had rehearsal early that morning plus I did want to see my family as well.

"Hey baby."Chres answered making me smile immediately.

"Hi babe, what are you up to?"

"Just left the barbershop with Day Day and heading back to my mama crib. Why, what's up?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to check up on you."I said as I fluffed my hair out while looking in the mirror.

"Well I'm good boo, how you doing though?"

"I'm good."I said with a grin, just hearing him.

"What you getting into today?"

"Nothing at all. I need to rest."I admitted, letting out a breath.