Chapter 41

I let out a breath as I closed the trunk to my truck, getting in the car. I immediately put my parents house in the gps and began heading their. A few days had now passed and I decided I was going to finally get Nya and have her spend the week with me. I had went shopping and got a few things I would need for her. I honestly was just ready to spend quality time with my girl and take my mind off of all the chaos in my life.

Those past days had honestly been a lot for me. Relationship wise. Chres had been completely ignoring me. He barely was home but when he was he completely ignored me and played like I didn't exist. I tried and tried to talk to him but he simply gave me no reply. No reaction, nothing. He had been acting so different with me that it honestly hurt my feelings. He never acted like that with me so that was seriously bothering me.

I sighed as I pulled up to my parents house, parking outside. I immediately changed my whole mood, forcing a smile on my face. I just didn't want them asking about me. I didn't want them to know I was going through some bs in my relationship. I decided to just keep it all to myself.

"I'm homeee!"I called out with a smirk as I walked in.

"Sissyyy!"Nya screamed with a smile on her face as she came down the stairs. My mama followed right behind her, carrying Nya's bags.

"Hi baby."I said bending down and scooping her up. I kissed her little cheeks, hugging her as tight as I could.

"You ready to spend the week with sissy?"

"Yes, were going to have so much fun sissy."She said with the biggest smile.

"We really are."

"Where's Bronxie?"Nya asked looking around.

"She's at the house waiting for you, let's get going."I said placing her on the ground. She immediately took off outside rolling her suitcase out with her.

"Hi mommy."I said hugging and kissing her cheek.

"Hey baby, how you've been?"My mama asked with a smile, tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

"Good, I can't complain."I let out.

"I see you've guys been working with Supreme, hows the collaboration coming along."

"Great, we actually just sent a few designs in to be made yesterday."I admitted. That day before the girls and I had met up with the designers to finish a few more designs. Once we got them finished and picked out a few fabrics, we got them sent in to be made. I remember being so excited to see the outcome.

"That's great baby's."My mama said with a smile looking down at her watch.

"Where's daddy?"I questioned realizing he never came down.

"He's actually on his way here, we have date night tonight."She said with a grin.

"Well that explains why you're looking so fire."I said with a grin taking a look at my mama. She did a spin for me, flipping her hair.

"Don't I always?"She said with a smirk.

"Yes mam'a!"I said making her laugh.

We both headed out the door, over to the cars. I got Ny's booster seat out my moms car and put it in my truck before getting her buckled in. That girl was so ready that day. She had the biggest smile on her face as she kicked her little legs back and forth. Seeing her happy to spend time wit me made me happy.