Chapter 4

The very next day I woke up to my alarm clock going off like crazy. I groaned loudly while stuffing my face into my fluffy pink pillow. I know I talked all that crap about being ready and prepared to get up, but I wasn't. I prayed the alarm clock would just go off and I could go back to sleep, but it just kept going.

I sighed while sitting up and slamming my hand down on it. Five in the freaking morning. That's what time it was and I was up trying to get ready. I shook my head as I stood up from my bed and stretched quickly. I had a long day ahead of me, so I had to get my life.

I dragged myself to my bathroom and started doing my daily hygiene routine. I could already feel that this day was about to be long and I was fully prepared. I had no time to be playing games.

I decided to wear something comfy. It was not the day to be getting all dressed up. I needed to be as comfortable as possible all day. A black tank top with some black ripped skinny jeans and my vans is what my outfit of the day was. I straightened my hair and let it flow down my back then placed on my black bucket hat. I applied some lip gloss and a little mascara then was set to go. I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a water out, quickly taking a gulp

I opened the fridge and grabbed a water out, quickly taking a gulp. I don't know why I was so excited. I guess I was just really ready to work. We had been chilling lately. Booked shows here and there, but nothing much. I was ready to get to business, start recording and getting into everything.

I heard a honk outside, so I quickly gathered my things and left the house. I made sure to lock up since nobody else was home. Everybody was out early that morning.

The driver shut the door to the truck after me and I immediately turned to my girls. They both smiled before reaching out and hugging me.

"I'm so excited!"Shi squealed while clapping her hands.

"Me too."I replied.

I looked in the passengers seat to see Keisha texting away on her phone.

"Oh, hey Keisha. "I said, moving the pieces of hair out my face.

"Hey Dani, you ready for your first day?"She asked with a smirk.

"Yes ma'am, where we headed to first?"

"The studio."

-

Finally arriving to the studio, I was eager to get out. We were just arriving after a twenty minute ride. I was honestly ready to sing my little heart out. I got out the truck, along with the girls and we followed Keisha into the tall brick building. She walked to the front door and started to chat with the ladies at the front desk. After a few minutes of talking, we made our way down the hall.

We entered into our studio at the end of the hall. Keisha pushed opened the glass door and we followed her inside. Walter sat in front of the booth as he nodded his head to the beat he had just made. I nodded my head to the beat while sitting on the small, black leather sofa. I took a moment to just admire the studio. It looked amazing in there. Blue lights lined the walls, the booth had a clear glass around it so you could see straight through. I just loved everything about the studio.