Chapter 63

A few days had passed and we were now in Louisiana. Ofcourse I was excited. I always loved coming to New Orleans. The energy was always bomb and I always had a good time. There was nothing, but great vibes out there and I was ready to catch that vibe.

"Dee, if you don't bring ya ass on."Jake said shaking his head and making me laugh. I was too busy twerking and dancing with the band on the street while they were continuing to walk. I swear, this day I felt the best I had in a very long time and everyone could tell. The girls, Jake and I had all been out in the NO streets since we got in that morning. We all just wanted to have a good time and enjoy this day free of work. The others that were on tour with us were tied up with their own business, so they didn't tag along with us this day. I didn't mind though. I was loving every second spent with my babies.

"We need to get some food ASAP, I'm starving."Shi said with a frown as we continued to walk up the street.

"Me too sis."Gabby agreed.

"It should be coming up soon."Nae admitted. We were all starving and decided to ofcourse get some seafood. We wouldn't be right if we came to the NO and didn't get no seafood.

"We need a picture."I said as I clicked on the camera app on my phone. I honestly didn't have many pictures of me and my favs and I wanted some. I stopped this random guy, asking him to take our picture and he gladly did. We posed in our most craziest, goofiest poses before laughing it off. I didn't hesitate to post it on the gram because I loved the pics so much. You could see all the happiness in those pictures. Those pictures summed up how that whole tour went for us.

"Ouu, here go the seafood spot right here."Gabby said, catching all of our attention. We looked up immediately seeing the restaurant.

We didn't hesitate to head right over to the restaurant. We had been shopping and going on adventures all day. We were desperately hungry at this point. A waiter didn't hesitate to get us into a booth and take our order. I was starving and I knew I was about to devour this seafood.

"I'm saying though. What are we going to get into for the night?"Nae questioned before sipping her drink.

"Right. I'm most definitely not trying to go back to the hotel after this."Shi agreed.

"Me either. I don't know what we can get into tho."I said with a frown, trying to think about something we could do. There wasn't many options. I lowkey didn't feel like going to any clubs or parties. We had did that the night before, so I didn't want to do that again. I wanted to do something more chill and relaxing.

"We can hit up The Penthouse. Throw a couple racks and what not."Jake said with a smirk immediately making the girls and I smack out lips.

"Nobody trying to have a bunch of ass in their face tonight, Jacob."Nae said making us all laugh. Jake was a mess for even suggesting that. Ofcourse we all loved to go to the strip club and blow a bag every now and then, but we were most definitely not trying to go that night.

"Aye, I was just throwing some suggestions out there."Jake said holding his hands up and making me shake my head at him. He could be a mess sometimes.

Our food was finally brought out to us and man did I feel like I was in heaven. King crab legs, crawfish, shrimp, potatoes and corn. It all looked so good, I literally could feel my mouth watering as I looked down at it. We all immediately put on our gloves and began digging in. Of course if was bomb and had me over there ready to cry. I love seafood and it wash hitting this day. We were sitting in silence for a few minutes, just devouring that food.

I could feel my phone vibrate, letting me know I had a text. I took off one of my gloves, picking my phone up to see Anthony had texted me. I immediately clicked on our messages to respond to him.