Chapter 20

I sat off to the side in the dance studio, staring off in a daze as Daniel was rehearsing. So much was going on around me, but at that moment I was zoned out. I wasn't worried about anything that was going on around me and I honestly didn't care. Mentally, I was every where. I couldn't even think straight.

To say I was hurt was an understatement.I couldn't even try to put in words of how I was feeling. To see Ray do me like that hurt me to the core. He hurt me so bad that it shocked me. I didn't think he could have me feeling like that. I didn't think he had that much power over me, but he did.

He was treating me like no man should ever treat their woman. He was treating me like we were a one nightstand and I meant nothing. He wasn't considering my feelings and he didn't care what he was doing or how he was making me look. He was treating me like I didn't mean shit to him and that honestly broke my heart. No girl ever wants to feel like that. Ever.

The craziest part is he never apologized. He never even spoke to me since that night. Everytime I seen him he would go in a different direction, dodging me every chance he got. We would be going to the same place and he would go all out his way just so he wouldn't see me or be around me.

It was shocking because he was acting like I did something wrong. He acted like he caught me on the bus with another guy. It's crazy and I honestly didn't even know where we were going from there. Would I did know was I was over it. I was over arguing with him. I was over him disrespecting me. I was over it. I loved that boy with everything in me, but he wasn't about to make me feel unwanted and look stupid.

I sighed running my fingers through my crazy hair as I finally returned back to earth. That was all I had been doing, zoning out and forgetting everybody around me. I know I shouldn't have got like that while I was working, but I just couldn't help it.

I heard giggling and the moment I looked up my eyes fell onto Zonnique and her girls. They were laughing so hard and loud at whatever they were talking about.

I won't lie, just looking at her had me frowning. Everytime I looked at her it reminded me of her face on the bus. How she was looking like I was the problem and I was crossing the line, when in reality she was the one crossing the line! She was causing problems in my relationship. I know she knew I didn't like her around my man, but yet she still was all up on him every chance she got. I won't lie, I wanted to drag her ass. I really did, but I was holding it together because we were on tour and Keisha said she didn't want none of that. I swear, that girl was trying me though.

"What's up, Dee."Jake uttered as he approached me, immediately snatching all my attention.

"Hey Jake."I looked up at him, forcing a weak smile. I don't even know why I did that, he knew me too well. As soon as he seen my fake smile he sighed.

"How you holding up?"Jake asked, kissing my forehead while giving me a hug.

"Alright, I guess."I admitted with a shrug. He sighed while looking at me. The whole time I was going through that he was there for me and I was so thankful. I needed that more than anything.

"I'm going to fix this, you know I hate seeing you down."Jake admitted.

"So, I cleared my schedule before the show tonight to take my best friend out for the day."

"Really?"I said with a grin, my mood immediately being lifted. I honestly planned on spending all my time before the show that night thinking. I know that sounded crazy, but it was the truth. I needed to think things through, but going out with my best friend sounded better I guess.