Chapter 12

I stood from my bed, hearing a knock on my door. It was about mid afternoon and I was still laying around my hotel. After that show the night before I was exhausted. I did enjoy myself though. The show went just as expected. Amazing.

I threw my robe on since I only had on my panties and bra then made my way to the door. When I opened it, it was the man from the front desk standing there with a box in hand. The box reading Maison des Fleur. I fluffed my full head of curls with a smile pasted on my face.

"Hi Ms.Danielle, good morning." He spoke with genuine smile.

"Hello, good morning. What can I help you with?"I said, shooting him a smile right back.

"Oh, a special someone sent these to you." He stated, holding the box out to me.

"Thank you." I said receiving the box with my eyebrows clashed together. I was confused as to who sent them.

"You're welcome miss. Have a wonderful day."

"You too."

I shut the door with a smile pasted on my face. I took a good look at the box, placing it on the table. I slowly lifted the lid off of it to see it was beautiful pink roses.

"Awww

"Awww." I cooed, grabbing the box once again. I took a sniff of them and they smelt amazing. That's when I noticed a little card reading:

'Good morning baby. You probably still pissed at me, but I want to say sorry for what I did. I should have told you, knowing your crazy ass. Lol. But, I just want to tell you you looked beautiful last night and you did amazing. I'm so proud of you. Even tho you was ignoring the shit out of me, I stood and watched you perform the whole time and you killed it baby. Anyways, you probably won't see me today cause the guys and I gotta hit the studio, but I hope you have a good day and stop being mad at me because I hate that shit. :( See you later tho baby -Ray 2wice'

I couldn't help to smile reading the note. I didn't know he remembered I loved flowers. And that note slightly had me in my feelings. At the moment I thought, well maybe I am being a little hard on him. I couldn't help it. If you've been through what I've been through you would understand. It just gets hard sometimes.

I chewed on my bottom lip as I scrolled through my text messages. I found Ray's name and clicked on it. Sending a quick message.

 Sending a quick message