Chapter 65

That next morning I woke up feeling so drained. Mentally, emotionally and physically. I had cried for what seemed like the whole night. I was so caught up in my feelings and I knew the only way I could deal with them for the moment was to cry. So, that's what I did and Chres held me the whole night. Not asking questions or saying a word. He just comfort me like I needed him to and that meant a lot to me.

I sat up in my bed, realizing he was gone from beside me. I immediately reached for my phone seeing he had left me a text.

I let out a breath, locking my phone and placing ito not the bed

I let out a breath, locking my phone and placing ito not the bed. That text had honestly brought to my attention that I needed to address this with Chres. After everything my mother told me, I had forgot all about the situation with Chres. My mom and our family was my only concern at that moment.

Gabby and I had spent hours with my mom at the house. She gave us more details on the situation and I swear it all just blew me away. She told us how daddy claimed the woman he was seeing was never anything serious. It was just a fling. Any time he was in Vegas they would hook up for sex and that's it. There wasn't any relationship or any serious feelings. She just up and was pregnant one day. She told me how the baby my father had with that woman was a baby boy and he was one years old. Which meant that he been had that baby and had been hiding him all this time. I was so disgusted by him. I literally hated that man at that point. Everytime I would see him I looked at him with pure disgust, not wanting such a terrible person near me. He talked all that shit about me "getting around" when he was the hoe. He was the one running through cities, cheating on his wife. He should hate himself to be honest.

Mama had told us that she kicked daddy out the house and he was staying up at some hotel for the time being. She told me how she didn't know what she was going to do with him, if she was going to forgive him and take him back or not. But she made sure we knew that her and my father was separated for the time being and that broke my heart. I never in a million years thought I would see this day. See the day that my parents are separated talking about a divorce. It saddened me so much. I don't think there is any feeling in the world that can match up to the feeling of watching your mother and father break up. Watching your family fall apart.

I honestly didn't know what my mother was going to do. I didn't know if she was going to straight up dump his ass and get a divorce or forgive him. And I wasn't going to tell her what to do. All I could say to her is follow her heart. Whatever her heart is telling her to do, do it.

I sighed, hearing a knock at my door.

"Come in."I called out, sitting up in my bed.

My door swung open and in came Gabby, Nae and Shi. They all looked like they had just got up just like I did.

"Morning baby cakes."Shi said as they all came into my room, climbing in the bed with me.

"Morning my loves."I said scratching at my crazy hair.