Chapter 43

"Damn, I don't want to leave your fine ass."Chres said as he continued to kiss my lips making me grin so hard. We were literally all over each other that morning.

"I don't want you to leave."I admitted with a pout as my arms were wrapped around his neck. That day Chres and the boys had two shows in another city. Sadly, I couldn't tag along because the girls and I had work to do as well. So my man was away from me all that day.

"Daddy gotta go to work boo."Chres said as he bit his lip, softly rubbing my booty.

"I know, kill those shows babe."

"I will, give me some."He said puckering his lips before I happily kissed him.

"I love you."I told him with a grin.

"I love you too boo."He said make me grin even more. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before he finally left out my bedroom.

I immediately hopped onto my phone, not knowing what else to do for the moment. As soon as I got on Instagram I seen a collage of Nya my mama posted making me smile immediately, but quickly sigh right after. Seeing her made me think about my family and all the chaos that was going. I had literally been doing any and everything to keep my mind off of it. Working nonstop, hanging with any and everybody. I still didn't want to face reality. I didn't want to face the fact that my family hid something so huge from me for my whole life.

This might not be much to anyone else, but it was to me. To know that my family hid something so huge from me for so long Hurt me. Hurt me so much. I think would bothered me the most is that she was never around. Whenever there were any family events she was never there. Whenever the whole family discussed memories she was never brought up. It's almost like she was looked passed, like she wasn't our family. The fact that they've hid her all those years was sickening. I had to talk to them about it tho. I needed and deserved answers.

After a while of laying in bed and scrolling through my social media, I finally got up and made my way downstairs. I walked into the meeting room where the girls were and took a seat with them.

"Hi pretty girl."Shi said with a smile as she reached over and hugged me.

"Hey babes, hey Nae."I let out.

"Hey baby mama."Nae responded.

"I'm ready for this meeting to start so I can stop thinking about my man."Shi said with a pout making me pout as well because I started thinking about Chres.

"Me too."I agreed.

"And I'm with y'all."Nae said with a frown making us all sigh together. We were truly suckas, I swear.

"That's crazy. We all forreal forreal boo'd up. We were all just screaming fuck niggas 6 months ago."Nae let out making Shi and I bust out laughing. She's a trip, but she wasn't lying though. I wish I would've kept that same energy.

My phone started ringing making me look down at it. I immediately sighed seeing it was my mama. I hadn't talked to her in days. Since that little incident at their house. I couldn't find it it me to say anything to them. I honestly was just trying to get my mind together and I didn't want to talk to them. Every time they texted or called me, I ignored it. I wanted to ignore that call, but something told me to answer it.