Chapter 36

"You burnt the cookies, Prince."Nae said as she quickly grabbed the burnt cookies out the oven, fanning it with a towel.

"Oh damn, I forgot about them."Prince said scratching his head and making everyone in the kitchen laugh.

We were four weeks into the new house and it all was....new. It was new living in a houses full of my peers. It was new waking up to them everyday. It was new dealing with a bunch of people all the time. Everything was new. I honestly didn't expect everybody to get along like we did. We literally spent everyday laughing and playing all day. Well except Bahja, Breuanna and Zonnique of course. They stayed out of our way in the beginning and we stayed out of theirs. We tried out best not to cross paths and in the beginning that worked.

But besides that, everything was good. Our album was doing amazing in the charts. We were number one on the iTunes Charts and the R&B charts. Numbers were going up each and everyday. I honestly felt great at that time. Everything was going so good in my life. From my relationship, to my career, to my family. Everything was great and I didn't have much to complain about honestly.

"Luckily we have a second batch."I said as I placed the tray full of cookies in the oven. Most of us was in the kitchen just enjoying each other presence. We had decided to make cookies and Prince put some on. He forgot they were in the oven and they burned. It was so funny seeing how pissed Nae was and how nonchalant Prince was. He really looked like he didn't care.

I made my out the kitchen, heading out back to the pool where a few people were. I immediately spotted Chres sitting on top of the ledge. He was nodding his head to the music that was playing as he looked at Prod do flips in
the pool.

"You can't top that bro."Prod said with a grin once he came up from under the water.

"On my mama I can."Chres stated with a laugh making Prod shake his head.

"Talk is cheap."Prod said as he swam to the other end.

"I got you, just hold up."Chres stated with a smirk before turning his attention to me.

"Hey babe."I said pecking his lips as I stood in between his legs.

"What's up boo."He said wrapping his arms around my waist and making my insides warm.

I was at the point in our relationship where I could feel my feelings getting deeper for him. I could feel our relationship growing and it was a bit overwhelming. I didn't know if I should embrace those feelings or push them to the side. Especially when I had no clue where he was at with it.

"What y'all in there burning?"Chres said with a smirk as he looked down at me. I couldn't help to laugh because the burnt smell was so strong. It was smoke and everything.

"That's Prince in there burning our cookies."

"Y'all know that man can't cook to save his life."Chres said making me laugh. Prince honestly was a terrible cook. He couldn't even made noodles which is sad.

"I know."I said shaking my head.

"You seen Bronx new cut?"Chres said with a smirk. That day was the day Bronxie was suppose to go get her monthly haircut, but I was busy with business that day. Chres offered to take her being sweet as always.