Chapter 58

With our tour approaching in just weeks I had honestly been on chill. Not going out much, staying inside and only going to see my mom and Ny every now and then. That's all I had time to do. If I wasn't in rehearsal or the studio, I was relaxing and I didn't mind that at all. I knew once tour came I would be up and running non stop.

"Okay Shi, but when you learn to cook like this?"I said making her giggle as I ate some of the pasta she had made us. Shi, Prod and I were chilling in the kitchen as she finished cooking. We all had just wrapped up our rehearsal and had got home a little over a hour ago.

"Bae's mama taught me that."She said with a grin as she dried her hands.

"I told y'all my mama don't play."Prod said confidently making Shi and I laugh.

"We need to get as many home cooked meals in as possible before tour starts. We bout to be living off fast food for some months."Prod said with a chuckle making me shake my head. He was right on that.

That's one thing I low key never liked about tour. Eating out all the time. All that fast food was no good for us and on top of that I was wanting home cooked meals. I low key was feigning for my mamas cooking, but I knew I couldn't get it. Well, I could get it but the thing was I had to go to her house for it and I didn't want to because I knew there was a chance my dad would be there. I had still managed to not see him. And it was crazy cause he never once even reached out to me. Even after my mama told me she talked to him he never texted or called which honestly did hurt a bit. I think at the end of the day, all I wanted was an apology and he couldn't even give me that.

I escaped my thoughts, looking up to see Prince and Gabby walk through those doors. Those two had became glued to the hips. I had barely been seeing Gabby because she's been with him. I wasn't tripping though, I was honestly happy for her.

"Imma need my sister back Prince, geesh."I said with a pout as I looked at Gabby and Prince.

Those two had honestly been bood up to the max. They were with each other 24/7. If she wasn't in rehearsals with us, she was at the guys rehearsal. If he wasn't at rehearsal he was at our rehearsal. Whenever the two could they were spending time with each other and I loved it. I had honestly never came across a vibe like their's before. When ever they were in each other presence you could feel their energies mesh. You could feel their connections and I loved that. When I said they seemed perfect for each other, I meant it.

"We can share her."Prince said with a grin as he threw his arm over her shoulder, making her back herself into him. Her hand immediately gripped his arm and I swear that was the cutest shit ever.

"I don't do too well with that."I said making them both laugh.

"I promise I'm gone make some time for you sis."Gabby said as she hugged me and kissed my forhead.

"And I'll be foresure looking forward to it."

I talked to the crew for a little while before heading upstairs to my bedroom. I pushed the door open to see Chres still laying in my bed with the covers draped over him and Bronx laying beside him. The moment we got back from rehearsal he didn't hesitate to climb in my bed and go to sleep. Rehearsals had whooped his ass.

I walked up to the bed to see he had finally woken up. He had his forearm thrown over his face shading his eyes a bit, but I could see they were open.

"You're finally up baby?"I said with a grin as I climbed on top of him, kissing his lips. His arms immediately went around my waist, rubbing my butt like he always did.

"How'd you sleep?"I asked as I stared down at him, letting my hands rub down his chest, across his tattoos.

"Alright, besides Bronx ass being under me the whole time."Chres said making me giggle as we both looked over at her. She was staring at us so innocently and I swear she looked the cutest.