Chapter 33

"You bastard!" I yelled tugging on the heavy metal cuffs hugging around my wrist. "You will pay for this," I screamed pulling back so I could get the chains loose from his grip.

"Gwendolyn, you'll make it worst. Be quite and keep your head down," Charlotte hissed behind me.

"Like it matters," I muttered as she pushed me forward. Surrounding by the Fairies Knights, the Prince guided us to the thrown room. Ophelia's knights didn't bother the Prince. All they did was look at us and kept moving around.

Keeping my head down my Charlotte said. The Prince stopped in front of two large silver door. "I've brought the traitor Gwendolyn to Queen Ophelia!" he spoke coldly has he tugged on the chains havening me follow and stumble forward.

"Ah! I'll kill you," I growled. "Just you wait, when I get out of these things your going to regret crossing me Fairy."

The Queens knights looked at each and willing opened the doors for him. Tugging on my chains he moved forward into the large throne room and stormed down the red carpet. Hearing the doors close behind us. I knew this was going to be the end. I wish I could have written a later to Goliath. Tell him, I'm sorry. Tell him how much I love him.

"What do we have here?" the familiar pigs voice spoke from above high set were the throne chair sat.

Charlotte and I were forced down to our knees next to each with our heads down. "I give you the traitors, Gwendolyn and Princess Charlotte of the Valkyrie's."

Laughed filled the room, "I knew you come, willingly. Tell me sister, did you enjoy my message. That young mother and child." Clutching my teeth I tried not to say anything. "You should have heard that woman pled for you daughters safety."

"You. Bitch." I hissed squeezing my hands into fists.

"You have it coming sister. You really thought I was going to let them live after helping you. You should have just brought yourself in with the Dark One. Then I could just kill you, have the Dark One to myself and no one else would have to die." I could tell she was smiling at her seat. Looking down on me like she won this war.

I glared up at her only to see her bottom half visible from the little light there. "That's a lie, Ophelia and you know that."

"Oh come now sister, you have don't the same. I'm not different then you."

"You're not my sister," I spat getting on my feet.

"Get on your knees!" she yelled getting up on her feet.

"A Queen doesn't bow down to anyone. You think you have what it takes to protect the throne, the people, this land then prove it."

Silence was the only think between along with the invisible spark between us. We were ready to fight, to kill and for Gwendolyn I will try and not fail. I've already seen the damage from inside and outside the kingdom and its time it stops. It's time this land becomes whole again.

Ophelia and I glared at each other waiting for the one to make the first move. But our staring contact was interrupted by the sound of a horn. What was that? A warning? Did the Lycans get into the kingdom? Did... Goliath...?

"It seems the Lycan king has fallen," she broke out laughing, "I'm sure it was the Dark One." Her laughter then fell silent, "I heard rumors that you and him had become romantic for one another. But surely, like you have said the Beast could never love."

I couldn't help but smirk, "I was wrong, 'sister'. The rumors are true."

"What," she gasped, "Impossible."

"We married too."

"You whore! He was mine!"

"You sure," I laughed. This is my show now. "To bad you never bedded him..." I could hear her clench her teeth, "it was amazing."