Chapter 4

Opening my apartment door I sighed as I walked in the room. Man, he was not kidding when it came to one beer. He dodged every question I asked him. What's your name? What was you and you girlfriend fighting about? What do you do? How old are you? Have you ever thought about shaving and getting a haircut?

The more questions I asked the more he took down his can of beer. The first thing I thought was 'wow, you drink beer like a fish'. I didn't even finish mine when he told me to leave. The frickin caveman took my beer and took it down like it was nothing, and then he gripped up my arm and pulled me out of the room with out saying a damn thing.

Nooo manners.

I shut the door behind me. I may as well get some work done, I thought. Glancing downwards to my bag I picked it up and walked over to living room area in the dark. Once I found my seat on the couch I had tucked my feet under me as I turned on the lamp that sat on the end table.

Once I had the light on I took my laptop computer off the coffee table and rest it on the arm of the couch. Pressing the bottom I waited for the laptop to turn on. "Come on," I whined when the laptop didn't come on. I closed the laptop and leaned over to open the end table draw to get the cord for my computer. But load to be holed, it wasn't here. "Logan," I said as if his name was a curse. With a sigh I placed the laptop in the coffee table, got up off the couch, and headed towards Logan's room.

The moment I placed my hand on the doorknob there was this loud lightning striking sound from the rain storm that had turned off the lights. "Come on," I yelled throwing my hands up in the air.

Shaking my head I carefully walked into the kitchen to a couple candles from the counter over to the living room and placed a couple on the coffee table a one on the end table. Getting comfortable on the couch, I reached for the red leather book in my bag.

"May as well read before the power comes back," I said talking to myself.

Slowly opening the book on the first page it read,

Once the page is turned there's no turning back until the end. Take care of your characters and above all, take care of yourself.

Oh, okay, I thought going to the next page.

Deep in the dark forest toward the mountains there live a powerful witch, known as Gwendolyn. She was the daughter of the late King and Queen that perished during the Lycan war. Along with her younger sister, Ophelia, they rebuild their kingdom, strengthened their army and brought peace to their kingdom.

Quickly at the age of fourteen, Gwendolyn became queen after two long years of rebuilding her home. At eighteen she stopped countless war from happening and made many allied along the way. She quickly became an idol for all species around the world. But there was a price to her achievements for she had many enemies.

One being the Dark One. A man far monstrous than any being known to man. Born by man but raised by animals, Gwendolyn liked to say whenever she heard of his actions in her forest. And finally in the twenty eight years of his existence he has been caught by Gwendolyn's Knights.

In her throne room, Gwendolyn sat on her thrown. Her throne was high above the ground with steps just a few feet away from the chair. Looking done at the bottom of the stairs she watched her servant bow, "The Dark One has arrived your Majesty," without another word said she watched her throne doors open.

Two of her Knights held the prisoner by the arm bragging him toward her and stopping ten feet away from the stairs. With a little candle light in the room Gwendolyn could still see the beast perfectly as if he was standing in the sun. Long black hair, brown eye. A magnificent jaw line that was covered in a five o'clock shadow. His body was covered in muscles so large that Gwendolyn never seen before. Well she never seen a man's body so naked before.

His upper body was covered in scares from battle, his pants were torn and covered in blood and mud.

Strangely that sounds for familiar, I thought looking up at the wall connecting to the missing links apartment. I gave the wall a dirty look before going back to the book, "Crap," I said when I realized I turned the page. Turning back to the previous page it was blank. "What the hell," I said. "What kind of witchcraft is this?" thinking back I remembered that the book said 'there's no turning back until the end.'

Going back to where I lifted on the 'other page'.

In the dim light the Dark One sat on his knees with his head forced to the ground. With his hands bound by sliver chains he tighter his mouth. Inside his body the beast in him was ready for a battle. It lust for the blood, and most importantly it was hungry.

"Dark One," the well-known Witch Queen, Gwendolyn yelled making her voice echo around the room. With his mouth shut he gave her a wicked smiled. He could smell the witch's body from across the room but he was not allowed to see her face. "You have done a great deal of damage to my kingdom. State your reason."

His smile grew, "I have no reason."

"Good," she said. He felt her devilish grin and he shivered. "Your punishment will be easy to decipher. Raise his head," she order her men. Grabbing a fist full of his hair, he smiled at the darkness that surrounded the woman. Tomorrow at sun up you will be hanged for your crime."

"Wait! Sister!" a young witch yelled. "This is the Dark One. We can use him. Think with him in our army, no one will ever battle for our land."

"No," she said firmly. "No one can tame this beast. This beast that lust for battle and blood, is a danger. Do not forget."

"Then lets tame him," the younger sister said.

"And how would you do that, little sister?"

The girl blushed as she squeezed her dress as if she felt naked, "with my body."

The Dark One couldn't see the younger sister but raised an eyebrow. He was surprised at what this girl was saying. Giving her body to him, unheard of. A sly smile crept up on his face. He didn't mind, screwing her, killing her, and run for it. It would be easy.

"You would do such a thing?" the older sister Gwendolyn asked.

"For our people, yes." The Dark One rolled his eyes. This girl was in heat. He could smell her wet pussy all the way to the other side of the kingdom. And it wasn't a good smell.

"I forbid it!" Gwendolyn yelled. She stood up and waved to the Knights who held him down. "Take him to the chambers below."

The Knights pulled him up and forced him out letting him see the little sister and his mouth almost dropped. The woman had to have been well over three hundred pounds, covered in sweat. Her face was covered in cold sores on her upper lip and a skin rash had covered her cheeks. He tried to force himself not to but he felt a since of relief. He dodged an arrow.

The Knights took him out of the throne room to a long narrowed hall. Half way down the little sister called out to stop the Knights. The Dark One rolled his eyes once more. "Milady," the knights spoke.

"Take him to my bed chambers and chain him to the bed."

"But-", one if the Knights tried to say.

"I've talked to my sister, now go," she ordered.