Chapter 9

The Dark One? His eyes were a beautiful silver color as he glared back at me with a sly smirked on his face. I felt my body quiver from his touch as his fingers lightly ran down my back. "You're a Lycan?" I asked scared out of my wits end. Quickly he pulled himself up as he pushed me down, getting on top of me.

"And what a beautiful snack I found," he smiled taking my wrists and sliding them over my head. Lowering his head, he rubbed his nose under my chin and down my chest. Letting his lips find my nipple as he brush against it making it hard. "Beautiful indeed," feeling his hot breath on my nipple making me arch my back with a little moan.

"You, you... Jackass!" I yelled getting enough strength the lift my knee to get him where it hurts. Thinking he would let go but it only made him grip tighter and growl. "Stop playing games, you think I'm a fool. I thought you weren't going to come for me and here you are trying to get some, you pig."

"I, malady, am not a pig and I never made a promise to you. That reminds me, did the pig of a woman not come this way?" he said lifting his head up to look around.

"Pig," I growled under my breath. This asshole! "Get off me," I ordered, I was pissed. How pissed, you'll see.

"Not before I have you," he said seduce-fully.

"You lay one more hand on me and I'll skin you alive and mount you to my wall," I threated and surprisingly he flinched and slowly moved off me. That should put him in his place, I thought. With a deep sigh, I sat up running my fingers through my hair. This is crazy, animal porn and werewolves, can my day get any better I thought sarcastically. There should have been some warning as to what was in this book.

"I was only joking," He said like a child, "Malady if I may, who are you?" he asked sitting with his legs crossed.

"You know me you idiot. Gwendolyn."

"No, your real name. A witch would never look as beautiful as you are unless it's some kind of spell. Or maybe you're just a mad woman with a disease."

"You first, calling you the Dark One is being a pain," I said getting up on my feet I head towards my gown. I don't care if it's still wet. I'm not walking around naked.

"Goliath," He replied getting up off the ground and following me.

"Barbara," I said glancing back at him. Goliath, huh. He was a large man, looking down, very large indeed. Forcing myself not to look anymore then I had I didn't want to bust his ego.

"Barbara," he repeated. For some reason the way he said my name it was like he was testing it out but it sounded so natural coming from him. "Barbara, Barbara, Barbara," he repeated it on and on saying it in different ways. Saying it happily, sad, angry, sexy like. To get the truth it was pissing me off but a small part of me was okay with it. "I like it," he whispered to the point that I almost didn't catch it.

When I stood in front on my gown. I touched it hoping that the book would just magically make it dry like the water magically got the blood off, but I was wrong. "Damn," I hissed under my breath. Gently taking my gown off the branch, I slipped the dress on and zipped it up. So cold, I thought shivering. It didn't surprise me that my gown grew making me fat but when I turned around Goliath's eyes grew. "Is something wrong?"

"How..."

"Gwendolyn put a spell on dress so she can blend in."

He looked me up and down, walked up to me, bent down and touched the dress. "What are you doing?" I asked annoyed. I was uncomfortable with him touching me so I backed up but I ended up backing up to a tree. I was trapped.

"Amazing, I never seen magic like this," he said taking the bottom of the dress and lifting it up. "But when I lift your dress, you're not fat but you feel fat."

"Call me fat one more time and I will beat you into next week," I threatened.

"But you look fat," he said. Without another warning I kicked him as hard as I could between the legs. The Dark One my butt his not scary as all. The pervert dog only acts like that.

"What's so scary about you? Are you really the so called killer like the book says?"

"I'm a lot of things," he smirked looking up at me.

"I can see that," I replied, glaring at him.

"And right know," he said standing up, leaning in, and whispered in my ear, "I'm very horny." I felt a shiver run down my spine. "How about it," his lips lightly brushed against my ear. Why was this extremely sexy and scary at the same time? He was like the top bad boy, he's dangerous, mysterious, does what he wants and had the body of a god.

"Please, don't make me laugh," I replied sarcastically, pushing him away. "I'm not like those other girls you play with. You want me? You got to work for me. That's how this goes."

"Did I not save your life, do I not get an award?" he asked staring into my eyes.

"Like I said, you have to work for it meaning help me get back to Gwendolyn's kingdom and get her back on the throne. Ophelia cannot get away with this."

He turned away, "She did get away with it. Not only did she get away with it, you," he said turning back to me, "I'm afraid is a wanted criminal. Your get five feet close to the kingdom and your dead."

He was right, I escaped but no one has ever seen Gwendolyn's face, or know that she was really thin but Princess Charlotte. That just makes my job easier. Find new clothes, find Charlotte, use her army and I'm back home. "That's fine. I have a plan and that means finding me soon new clothes," I smiled.