Chapter 28

[18+ chapter] Sorry I would have had this up sooner but I have been sick. Thank you for your long wait.

He claimed me a... long time ago...

My ears started to burn as the rest of my body grew hotter, maxing the heat of my ears. My heart was pounding so hard against my ribcage I thought it was about to burst out. I can already see the cartoon like heart running around the room screaming like a school girl after her crush just confessed to her.

My body started to tremble as he placed his cool hand against my burn cheek. Leaning into it, I embarrassed the coolness of his touch. It was blissful and for a moment I almost became lustful. I was two seconds away from moving my nose into the palm of his hand and take his thumb into my mouth. What's wrong with me? Was is the part in the book were Goliath took her to bed. Seduced her with his god like body. Embraced her throughout the night while hiding her loud moans from waking someone.

Taking a hold of the hand that was on my cheek, I looked up. Looking into his eyes I could see the reflection of my face, eyes in a daze, full of desire and seduction. God, I was asking for. Begging for it. Was it too soon? Was it too early for this to happen?

We barely knew each other yet it felt like we have known each forever. Even though I knew this was childish and shouldn't happen. I wanted it. And I wanted it bad.

I could feel my entire core ache and throb to the point it was become numb. I was becoming sensitive. One move from him and I knew my legs would give out on me. But I welcome that touch. God I welcomed it so much.

"Barbara," he whispered softly as I shivered.

Fuck it! This is my story right know. Who cares what she did with him at this point. If they did it or not. It's me his calling for, not her. I know in the end it's not going to last. But don't tell me this isn't real, that this isn't how I truly feel because right now, this is all I have. What I have right now is real and it's only real to me, and me alone.

Pressing my cheek deeper into his palm as I smiled just a little. Feeling the hot tears on my face, I whispered, "Take me now."

He stood there at an awe. Unsure what to do, I took the lead because I couldn't take anymore. God punish me now, I thought gripping his hair and pulling his down as a smacked out lips, hard, together. On my tiptoes and his head tilted in an uncomfortable way, I forced his mouth open as I invaded his entire mouth with mine.

Like an animal I ripped the ridiculous green silk dress off him waist. His manhood was a complete stand as I was its general. Pressing my body close to Goliath's, I had a leg between his, grinding against his manhood. With a low growl, Goliath smacked his hands on my shoulders, and gripped them, shocking me as out lips parted.

"What a little minx you are," he spoke with a growl-like tone.

With a little grin, I wanted to push him in to the bed and show him what this minx could do. But couldn't, not now. I wanted him to make the next move. "Does that displease you," I asked trying to grin like a wolf and pounce him.

"Not at all," he grinned.

Bending down he wrapped his arms around my lower half as his mouth took mine. Lifting me, I cupped his head with both hands and grinned. God, his so strong, I thought wrapping my legs around his body. I gasped as the palm of his hands gripped on my rump. "Goliath," whispering with a shiver, I tugged on his hair. Titling his head back, out lips finally meet again.

Growling between kisses moved us to the nearest wall and pined me there. With an arm under my rump, his other hand took hold of a breast. At first he rubbed the palm of his hand on it, making my nipple grow hard. Once the nipple erected, he pinched it with his pointer finger and thumb, sending me in a small shock wave.