Chapter 27

Finally reaching back to the room Charlotte had for me, she opened the door as found the broken glass. With a frown on her face she turned to look at me as I avoided eye contact. "Gwendolyn?"

"I'm sorry," I spoke quickly. "Thank you for walking me back to my room. I'll clean up the mess tomorrow." Ashamed of myself I walked around her male body and moved into the room. Once I was in the room I turned around with a hand on the door, "thank you for walking me to my room."

"Your welcome, but Gwen-"

"Will you be a woman in the morning?" I asked cutting her off.

"Yes, I'm only a man during the night. But Gwen-"

"I don't want to talk about it," I said quickly again. "I'm sorry- I'm just ashamed of myself right now."

"Then another time. Sleep well," without looking her in the eye I knew she had a frown on her face. I knew she was worried and was maybe upset that I couldn't tell her. We are best friends and yet this was something I wanted to keep to myself.

"You too," I whispered waiting for her to turn the other way and leave.

She stood there for a moment longer then I had thought, I guess she was waiting for me to close the door. "Good night," she nodded and finally turned as I said it back. Well that wasn't awkward, I thought slowly closing the door.

Facing the room I was thankful the moon was bright enough to light my room up. Just enough for me to find my way to the lamp at the night stand. Turning on the lights I sat on the bed letting out a sigh.

So much was happening at once. The truth about the war, who Goliath really was, and the war was about to start. How am I to convince the people that the Lycans and Goliath were good people? Just because of some greedy king, didn't mean that all of them were bad.

Goliath... If he just knew maybe, no, what if Charlotte was right. That he wouldn't understand. Goliath- I don't want to think about what he will do.

Glazing towards the widow, I wonder if I could sneak him inside. I hate to think he's outside in the cold. Besides who will know, the castle is so under staff. Getting up to my feet I moved towards the wide window and poke my head out. It was so dark outside I could barely see the spots were the moon didn't shine on.

"Goliath," I whispered softly trying to be as quite as I could but hoped that he would be able to hear me. His like a dog so he should be able to hear me, right. "Goliath," I nearly hissed out.

Within the dark shadows I say something move. Not know what it was I was to seconds away from shutting the window and start running out the door screaming for Charlotte to come back. All I won't is to let Goliath sleep somewhere warm.

"Goliath?" I whispered inching away from the window slowly getting ready for the worst to happen. A black wolf walked out of the bushes. "Goliath?" I whispered being stupid. I knew it was him. He got closer to the building and sat on his rump. "I'll find you something to climb on," I spoke quickly turning around to see what I had. I mean it's not like I hard really long hair for him to use. Throwing the blanket off the bed I ripped the sheets off and started tying a knot but before I could finish I hear my name being called behind me. Spinning on my heel Goliath stood in front of the window, naked.

Oh holy mother of-, I dropped the sheets on the floor as my eyes looked him up and down. "I guess you didn't need help climbing up."

He smiled at me, making me shiver. My mouth was watering as I tried to keep my cool. Knowing I couldn't I coughed and looked around the room, "You're naked."

He tilted his head, "Does that displease," he grinned.

"N, no. It's just, um," I couldn't figure out what I was trying to say until I blurted out, "I'll find you something to wear." Pacing around the room I made my way to the wardrobe. Opening the doors I quick went through everything, and they were all dresses. Oh god save me now. Or not it's cool, just give me something to cover him!

Pulling a random dress out, I throw a light green dress at him, "put it on!" I yelled covering my blushed face with the wardrobe door.

"It's not really my color," I almost laughed until I the dress throw to my feet.

"Put it on," I almost growled as I kicked it over to him.

"It won't fit," I assumed he kicked it back.

"Wrap it around your waist!" I yelled, kicking the dress back to him. A few moments later, "Are you covered?"

"Yes," he replied with a sigh. Unsure if he was lying or not I slowly poked my head out through the wardrobe door to find him his arms crossed and the long green gown around his waist. "Comfortable now?"

"Very," I nod looking him up and down. Even though he was ridiculous looking he was still, dare I say it, still sexy. His muscle were large, wide shoulders, six pack and a clean torso without an ounce of hair. I would like to see what his body would look like if there was oil running down his chest. Oh that would be good, but what would be better is some chocolate with whip cream.

"Are- you already. You're drooling," Goliath asked taking a couple steps towards me.

"Wha-," I quickly whipped my mouth with the back of my hand and turned around. Facing the other direction. How embarrassing was that. The guy was a complete sex god and I hate to admit, I never knew one existed. But here he was standing behind me.

"Barbara?" he whispered behind me. Stiffing up I held my breath as I felt his heat against my back. He slowly moved his left hand over my left shoulder and moved it towards my there shoulder, pressing my back against his stomach. Bending down he rubbed his nose on the right side of my neck as he took a deep breath. "You smell like the Valkyrie," he whispered. He took his right arm and wrapped it just below my stomach.

I took a deep breath but didn't move. I didn't know what to do but stand there taking his embrace. "Did the Valkyrie touch you?" he whispered again as he gently rub his cheek up mine. With a small shiver, I could feel my ears burn.

"N, nothing happened," my voice started to shake.

"Did you like it?" he growled into my ear.

This guy, does he really think I would lie to him? Pushing myself away from him, I spun around to slap him but he pulled me in. Smacking both my arms onto his chest. Trying to pull away from he just kept me close. "What's wrong with you?" I near hissed.

"You," he said leaning down so fast I wasn't able to avoid it when his lips fell on mine. I didn't know what was going on other than he was kissing me. Soft yet rough lips pressed against mine. He squeezed my body tighter against his as his body heat grow. Opening my mouth to say something, he deeper the kiss, making it hard for me to breath.

All around me all I would smell was his scent of fresh pine trees and leather. Pushing him make back again he growled as I quickly said, "Air". I was panting and out of breath. I wasn't use to kiss like this. Hell I never really dated. Taking as many deep breaths as I could I felt like passing out. His kisses were long, hard, they were breathtaking to the point I could feel my lower half throb and I hoped to god he didn't know. "Nothing. Happened," I said taking deep breaths when placing my forehead on his chest. "Nothing happened."

Placing his hand on the back of my head he said, "You should only have my scent on you."

I smiled at his childish talk. 'You should only have my scent on you', I wanted to laugh. But then it hit me, "Are you claiming?" I asked looking up.

With his wolf like grin, I felt a light press of something on my lower stomach. "I claimed you a long time ago."

Sorry its late. The chapter was deleted and I had to rewrite it. So I thought this was a good stop for now. Hope you enjoy. Please check out my other books Her Deal with God or a new book I will start late November, Slave for the Damned, the prologue is out so let me know what you think.