Chapter 29

The sound of birds chirping woke me from my deep sleep. A gentle breeze come from the window and brushed up against my skin. Closing my eyes I smiled bring myself close to Goliath's large, warm one. With my head resting on his chest I could hear his heart beat.

Listening to it, I never felt so comfortable or relaxed in my life. I never knew that with just his heart, beating in my ear would make me feel this way before. I would have done it a long time ago. To tell the truth, being here at this moment I don't want to leave. I want to stay right here in his arms.

I almost laughed thinking about what had happened last night. For once in my life I felt so alive and so loved. By the end I was starting to have a hard time not to cry.

Adjusting my head so I could look at his sleeping face. He looked so young and innocent. Giggling softly, I watched him breathe slowly, in and out.

I wonder what our children would look like. I bet our son would look just like his daddy, strong, brave. Head strong, I laughed at the thought, he would even be stubborn. And our daughter, oh she would be beautiful. I bet Goliath would kill any man that looked her way.

Smiling, I could just imagine all of us eating at the table laughing, playing out in the yard, going to a lake to go fishing and feeding the birds. Watching up in the morning with the kids jumping on the bed to wake us up maybe we'll find our children sleep between us.

I would like that. I would like that very much. I wouldn't mind being here with him forever. As long as I'm with him, I don't regret anything. Nothing.

"Good morning," Goliath yawned, scaring me as he rubbed his eyes with one hand and wrapped his arm around me with the other one.

"Good morning," I smiled.

"How are you feeling? I was rough with you last night, I'm sorry." He said rubbing my back then taking his hand to play with my hair.

"Don't be. I feel fine, besides I really liked it."

"Did you now?" he sound almost surprised. Did he think I would hate him? I knew he was trying his hardest not to hurt me on our last round. But I never told him to stop, I cried out for more, hell I begged for it.

"I did and I want more, and more, and more," I said repeating myself as I inched myself to his lips, "and more," I whispered placing my lips gentle against his.

Braking the kiss, "There will be plenty of more. Barbara- marry me, be mine for now and forever," he his last word as he place a quick kiss on the lips.

Throwing my head back I sat up, sitting on my knees. All I could do was stare at him with my mouth slightly opened.

He sat up on the bed, taking my hands into his. "What's wrong? You don't have to answer now," he spoke quickly. Some many emotions were running through me. I have happy, shocked, loved, and I was filled with so much joy that the tears just came running down my cheeks. "Barbara?" he rubbed his thumb against cheek, whipping the tears away.

"Yes," I tried to say but I wouldn't come out right.

"What? I didn't hear you."

"Yes!" I yelled throwing my arms around his neck and taking his lips onto mine. Invading his entire mouth with mine as hard as I could. With one long kiss I pulled away and hugged him repeating the word, "yes" over and over again.

"Barbara," he whispered hugging me.

"Goliath," I whispered pulling away from him, "Don't ever forget me. I'll never forgive you if you do," I cried trying to say it as clear as I could.

"Barbara," he smiled, "What are you talking about. Why would I forget you? Is there something you're not telling me? It is about the book?"

Shaking my head, "No, war is just around the corner. I don't want you acting careless when you promised my hand in marriage. So don't forget me and your promise."

"I'm not going to leave you, Barbara," he said cresting my cheek speaking to me in the gentlest tone I have ever hear coming from him. "Nothing will stop me from being by your side. Never. I'll never lose you, leave you, abandon you, never forget you, and I will never love anyone but you. In this life time and the next. I promise."

"You better damn well not break that promise, you hear." I spoke angrily.

"Never," he laughed picking me up and placing me on his lap. "I wouldn't dare. My wife," he said speaking softly

"My husband," I smiled saying in in the same tone. I liked the sound of that, I think I'll say it again, "My husband," I said grinning once more taking both of his cheeks in my hands and locking my lips with his.

My husband, I love you, now and forever.  

Sorry the chapters short, I'll try to get another chapter out soon. Thank you for reading. Vote, comment, recommend it to a friend, you guys are the best!