Chapter 2

"Logan, I'm home!" I yelled as I walked throw the door. Slipping my shoes off, I then dropped my bag on the floor and walked into the living room and made a right to the kitchen. "Logan?!" I called his name once more as I looked in the refrigerator. I signed at the almost empty shelves. All we had was eggs, milk, half eaten cake from last week and ten cans of beer.

Ten cans of beer?

"Logan! What did you do?" I said shutting the refrigerator door. Tilting my head I waited for him to get out and explain but he didn't come out. With another sigh I walked out of the kitchen to the other side of the room and knocked on his door. "Hey!?" Maybe he was asleep. Giving up I lazily walked back to the kitchen grabbed a beer and then walked into the living room to sit.

Turning on the TV it took me straight to Dr. Phil. Like I need to watch this crap, I thought rolling my eyes. It was an episode of a girl who wanted to be spoiled and get her own way. I watched her roll her eyes towards her parents and saying how bad they are. I just wanted to smack her. She has no idea how great she has it and yet she was taking advantage of it all.

"Ungrateful brat," I muttered, opening my can of beer and taking a sip. With a sigh I changed the channel to a different show.

"A woman can't change a man because she loves him, a man changes himself because he loves her." Tilting my head I read the sigh behind the man, Steve Harvey.

Glaring at the television I took another sip of my beer and turned the TV off. Like I needed advice on love, I thought leaning back on the couch I took a deep breath. "It's quiet," I whispered to myself. Normally Logan would but on one of his shows on like Arrow or The Walking Dead, and that new show Lucifer. He must have recorded every episode so far.

It was nice being home alone for once.

Clash! Boom! Bang!

"What the hell," I said lifting myself up looking at the wall. On the other side was my new neighbors, they had just moved in last month and all they do is fight. Most nights its fight and then loud sex that focuses me to go to my room that was the farthest place from that damn wall. What was the bedroom right there, next to my kitchen and little dining area. The last family that lived there weren't so loud.

I placed my beer on the end table and walked over to my door. Slipping my shoes on, I heard another big bang and a loud long moan. Opening my door with one shoe successfully on, a woman walked right in front of my door. Leaning out of my door I looked at her and then to the neighbors door.

"Where are you going," a tall man yelled out of his apartment.

I looked at her.

"Away from you, jackass! I never want to see you again!" she yelled putting both middle fingers up in the air.

I looked back at him. He signed as he watched her disappear down the corner. "What are you looking at," he glared, giving me shivers down my spine.

"I was going to check if everything was okay."

"Does it look okay?" he narrowed his eye, looking down on me with his dark gray eyes.

"You want a beer?" I asked stepping out. I leaned on the frame of the door and folded my arms.

"What?"

"Beer," I said. "Do you want a beer? I have a few. Do you want some," I asked again slowly.

"Sure," he said walking back to his room.

"Is that a yes?" I yelled. When I didn't hear a response I smiled. I guess it was.